Insight and Guidance From Data
Enterprise architects and digital strategy professionals use ABACUS to analyze business scenarios, model people, processes and technology and build roadmaps and strategies which guide the business towards its goals.
Next-Generation Digital Business Analytics & Modeling Tool
- Live interaction with your data with our cloud-based collaboration hub
- Data owners can filter, drilldown, comment and update data easily
- Diagram-driven modeling plus data-driven enterprise architecture
- Build enterprise architecture roadmaps to navigate IT and business change
- Import, export, integrate and automate data management
- Graph database benefits: flexible, fast and configurable in-house
- Scenario-analysis and algorithms for real-time digital business metrics
ABACUS is a TOGAF and Archimate certified enterprise architecture tool. Or choose from 100+ enterprise architecture frameworks provided as standard including BPMN, BIAN, ACORD, UML, Balanced Scorecard.
See how Avolution’s enterprise architecture modeling tools can support your team.
Build Trust in Your Vision and Strategies
Communicate in a variety of business and technology languages. Out-of-the-box ABACUS supports:
Develop adaptive architectures for cybersecurity challenges. Monitor security governance processes and infrastructure with context-aware visualizations and dashboards. Guide privacy, reliability and safety initiatives with trust and resilience indicators. Anticipate threats and harden systems whilst improving people-centric outcomes.
Business Process Modeling
Easily design, develop, and extend business processes, customer journeys, value chains, organizational structures, strategic roadmaps, and capability maps using business analysis modeling and notation standards.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Respond quickly to changing environments. Ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks including GDPR and PII Acts. Mitigate risk and improve operational efficiency with ISO, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Basel I / II / III and Six Sigma analysis.
IT Service Management
Monitor and optimize business-critical technology. Identify utilization requirements and lifecycle impacts. Roadmap and connect strategies to asset portfolios using ITIL, IT4IT and ITSM templates and reference architectures.
Application Portfolio Management
Audit and understand the applications your organization relies on. Get a complete view with application landscapes, complete catalogs with supplier information from ServiceNow and Technopedia. Eliminate duplication and rationalize portfolios.
Capture and manage solution requirements. Allocate available resources and easily identify gaps in projects. Track usability, performance, reliability, and security dependencies and enablers or other properties.
ABACUS adapts to your EA practice
- Centralize data with our integrations and API. Use browser-based editable catalogs to keep digital business information connected and up to date
- Use or customize an enterprise architecture framework which best suits your business from 100+ provided as standard in ABACUS (incl. TOGAF and Archimate)
- Calculate business-critical metrics with analytics and algorithms. Run scenario analysis and gap analysis to guide your roadmaps.
- Benefit from the speed and flexibility of ABACUS’ XML-based graph database repository
- Develop a single source of truth usable across the enterprise by architects, analysts, and managers
…and your business
- Collaborate on a central model managing merges across locations and time-zones. Co-author business critical information with users across the organization.
- Automate your tasks including calculations, modeling, and reporting with custom scripts, streamlining workflows.
- Drill-down into data and models via browser-based dashboards and responsive visualization tools. Embed these in MS Teams for easy access.
- Compare current, future, and scenario-based architectures and reveal paths to guide the business forward
- Deploy ABACUS on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid deployment.