Deliver Business-Outcome Driven Enterprise Architecture
Cloud-based collaboration, supporting remote working and digital strategy
Guide change using Business and Technology Roadmaps
Motivate Decision-Makers with a clear route to Cost-Savings & Growth
Leader in Gartner MQ & Forrester Wave and Open Group certified
Experience Next-Generation Digital Business Analytics & Modeling
- Powerful collaboration incl. live interaction with your data using our cloud-based hub
- Diagram-driven modeling plus data-driven enterprise architecture
- Build enterprise architecture roadmaps to navigate IT and business change
- All your data in one place. Import, export, integrate and automate data management
- Graph database benefits: flexible, fast and configurable in-house
- Scenario-analysis and algorithms for real-time digital business metrics
Start Your ABACUS Journey Today
Download your free 30-day trial. See how Avolution’s enterprise architecture modeling tools can support your team.
ABACUS Adapts To Your EA Practice…
- Centralize data in a single repository with our integrations and API.
- Collaborative browser-based editable catalogs helps keep information up to date.
- Use or customize an enterprise architecture framework which best suits your business from 100+ provided as standard in ABACUS (incl. TOGAF and Archimate)
- Calculate business-critical metrics with analytics and algorithms. Run scenario analysis and gap analysis to guide your roadmaps
- Benefit from the speed and flexibility of ABACUS’ XML-based graph database repository
- Develop a single source of truth usable across the enterprise by architects, analysts, and managers
…And Your Business
- Collaborate on a central model across multiple locations and time-zones. Co-author business critical information with users across the organization – direct in their browser.
- Save time by automating tasks incl. calculations, modeling, reporting and streamlining workflows.
- Drill-down into interactive browser-based dashboards to find the data which matters most.
- Embed and connect in MS Teams for quick and easy access.
- Compare current, future, and scenario-based architectures and reveal paths to guide the business forward.
- Deploy ABACUS on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid deployment
Supporting Over 100 Leading EA Frameworks:
Build Trust in Your Vision and Strategies
Communicate in a variety of business and technology languages. Out-of-the-box ABACUS supports:
How to Build Roadmaps for Enterprise, Government and IT Resilience
Enterprise architects and strategy leaders need to be on the front foot to help their organisation manage disruption caused by external shocks and crises, such as pandemics.Read More
Data Maintenance, the Smart Way.
Architects shouldn’t need to act as data stewards, but they do need to make sure data is maintained. Data management has become essential for confident decision-making.Read More
How to Manage Application Rationalization & Transformation Strategy
The average global company can save between 20% and 30% of its IT budget by retiring redundant applications. For enterprise architects looking for quick wins, application rationalization (APM) is an excellent place to focus efforts.Read More
Data Discovery & Business Process Modeling
Easily design, develop, and extend business processes, customer journeys, value chains, organizational structures, strategic roadmaps, and capability maps using business analysis modeling and notation standards.Read More
A Tool to Manage Technology Risk & Compliance
Enterprise architects, risk managers and chief information security officers (CSOs/CISOs) monitor the processes, applications, and infrastructure which supports business goals, and manage risks and security standards.Read More
Data Control, Privacy, and Security for Architects
Global CIOs and their teams need to think holistically about data governance. Building trust and demonstrating compliance with local and international laws and regulations is becoming a key part of strong enterprise architecture.Read More