Insight and Guidance From Data
Enterprise architecture tools are key to managing a company’s IT strategy and business strategy efficiently and effectively. IT Professionals adept in ABACUS and enterprise architecture methodologies and techniques are skilled at modeling and analyzing systems, including people, information, processes and technology. They provide advice on digital infrastructure, digital transformation and guide the business towards its goals.
Expert Enterprise Architecture Modeling Tools
ABACUS allows enterprise architects to provide quick time-to-value, business-responsive advice.
With ABACUS, you can model business architectures including process, application, data, and technology layers. ABACUS users can choose from over 100 industry standard enterprise architecture frameworks and modeling notations, including TOGAF and ArchiMate (certified tool), BPMN, BIAN, APQC, UML, Balanced Scorecard, etc., enabling accelerated production of artifacts, viewpoints and other key deliverables.
Chart enterprise architecture roadmaps for IT systems and business process models and enable stakeholders with the confidence to navigate towards desired business endpoints.
Using ABACUS, enterprise architects can model and compare multiple alternative architectures. You can assess scenarios using algorithms and trade-off analysis techniques (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc). This multiple architecture analysis capability is unique to the ABACUS tool set.
Solutions for all Enterprise Stakeholders
Communicate in a variety of business and technology languages. Out-of-the-box ABACUS supports:
Business Process Modeling
Easily design, develop, and extend business processes, customer journeys, value chains, organizational structures, strategic roadmaps, and capability maps using business analysis modeling and notation standards.
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Respond quickly to changing environments. Ensure compliance with regulatory frameworks including GDPR and PII Acts. Mitigate risk and improve operational efficiency with ISO, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Basel I / II / III and Six Sigma analysis.
IT Service Management
Monitor and optimize business-critical technology. Identify utilization requirements and lifecycle impacts. Roadmap and connect strategies to asset portfolios using ITIL, IT4IT and ITSM templates and reference architectures.
Application Portfolio Management
Audit and understand the applications your organization relies on. Get a complete view with application landscapes, complete catalogs with supplier information from ServiceNow and Technopedia. Eliminate duplication and rationalize portfolios.
Capture and manage solution requirements. Allocate available resources and easily identify gaps in projects. Track usability, performance, reliability, and security dependencies and enablers or other properties.
ABACUS adapts to your EA practice
- Centralize data with our integrations and API. Use browser-based editable catalogs to keep digital business information connected and up to date
- Utilize or customize an enterprise architecture framework which best suits your business from 100+ provided as standard in ABACUS (incl. TOGAF and Archimate)
- Calculate business-critical metrics with analytics and algorithms. Run scenario analysis and gap analysis to guide your roadmaps.
- Architect your way with ABACUS’ open and flexible XML-based graph database repository
- Develop a single source of truth usable across the enterprise by architects, analysts, and managers
…and your business
- Collaborate on a central model managing merges across locations and time-zones. Co-author business critical information with users across the organization.
- Automate your tasks including calculations, modeling, and reporting with custom scripts, streamlining workflows.
- Drill-down into data and models via browser-based dashboards and responsive visualization tools. Embed these in MS Teams for easy access.
- Compare current, future, and scenario-based architectures and reveal paths to guide the business forward
- Deploy ABACUS on-premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid deployment.