Insight and Guidance From Data
Enterprise architecture is key to managing a company’s IT strategy and business strategy efficiently and effectively. Enterprise architects are skilled at modeling and analyzing systems, including people, information, processes and technology. They provide advice on digital infrastructure, digital transformation and guide the business towards its goals.
Expert Enterprise Architecture
ABACUS allows enterprise architects to provide quick time-to-value, business-responsive advice.
With ABACUS, you can model business, application, data, and technology layers. Enterprise architects can choose from over 100 industry standard modeling frameworks and notations, including TOGAF, ArchiMate, PEAF, etc., enabling accelerated production of artifacts, viewpoints and other key deliverables.
Chart roadmaps for IT and business systems and processes and navigate with confidence towards a desired business endpoint.
Using ABACUS, enterprise architects can model and compare multiple alternative architectures. You can assess scenarios using algorithms and trade-off analysis techniques (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc). This multiple architecture analysis capability is unique to the ABACUS tool set.
See how ABACUS can solve the challenges in your organization.
Download your FREE 30-day trial today.
ABACUS is available either on premise or hosted in the cloud.
We’d love to hear from you. Reach out to us on Twitter or contact us via the website, email or phone and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Build an enterprise model that works
ABACUS adapts to your EA practice
- Choose a methodology or framework which best suits your projects from hundreds provided as standard in ABACUS (incl. TOGAF and Archimate)
- Use our best-in-class analytics: calculate metrics, run algorithms and undertake scenario analysis
- Customize frameworks, and models. Create hybrid frameworks according to your business needs
- Architect your way with ABACUS’ open and flexible XML-based graph database repository
…and your business
- Collaborate on a central model and manage merges across locations and time-zones.
- Automate your tasks including calculations, modeling, and reporting with custom scripts, streamlining workflows.
- View and query models in meetings and on the road via our HTML5-based web app.
- Deploy ABACUS either as a single user, as client-server or hosted in the cloud and access through a familiar Windows or browser-based interface.