Trusted by Leading Financial Institutions Globally
Avolution has clients in over 100 countries. Below is a small selection of ABACUS users across Financial Services & Banking
Enterprise Architects use ABACUS to align technology, processes, and people with strategic missions and business capabilities.
- Guide modernisation, digital transformation and customer experience missions with up-to-date, centralized data and metrics.
- Enhance client self-service using data flow diagrams and event process chains to map online banking activities.
- Map infrastructure and business capabilities and document existing systems
Manage risks associated with technical debt
- Calculate key metrics eg. TCO and identify cost savings.
- Generate regular compliance reports for data privacy and data governance requirements and industry standards (GDPR, AML, CDD, CIP, and CFT).
- Improve client communication using customer experience journeys mapped across the systems of frontline and back-office platforms
- Add metrics to programs and services to provide suitability assessments for financial applications
Set up Cloud-Based Dashboards and Reports to Manage Application Catalogs, Infrastructure Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Cost Allocation, Roadmaps
- Integrate data with ease from operational systems, to provide self-service access to application and infrastructure details
- Accelerate your work with financial services standards & frameworks including:
- Provide best-in-class analysis using algorithms to automate your business and technical calculations
Discover Why Leading Brands Choose ABACUS
“Powerful Architecture Tool That Enables EA To Provide Value To The Business”
Director of Technology Strategy, Finance Industry, Gartner Peer Insights
“Avolution has been great to work with and their Abacus product is a very powerful enterprise architecture (EA) tool. ABACUS Enterprise has provided us an avenue to provide self-serve architecture to the business. We have lines of business interacting with dashboards and updating information in our architecture instead of in static spreadsheets. This has been extremely helpful in getting the organization to understand the value of EA.”
Mastering Data: Creating an Effective EA Repository – Enstar
By transforming your repository into a single source of truth, you help avoid data silos and allow business leaders to make informed data-driven decisions. During this webinar, Mark Harrison will explore the key steps which Enstar, a leading global insurance group, used to harvest their data into an effective EA repository helping to create value and master their data.
Originally presented at our Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit