“One-third of financial services CIOs identified digital as their top business priority, up by more than 8% from last year.” – Gartner
Trusted by Leading Financial Institutions Globally
Avolution has clients in over 100 countries. Below is a small selection of ABACUS users across the Finance industry
Enterprise Architects use ABACUS to align technology, processes, and people with strategic missions and business capabilities.
- Guide modernisation, digital transformation and customer experience missions with up-to-date, centralized data and metrics.
- Enhance client self-service using data flow diagrams and event process chains to map online banking activities.
- Map infrastructure and business capabilities and document existing systems
- Integrate data from operational systems, to provide self-service access application and infrastructure details and business and technical analytics
- Set up cloud-based dashboards and reports: application catalogs, infrastructure diagrams, data flow diagrams, cost allocation, roadmaps
- Generate regular compliance reports for data privacy and data governance requirements and industry standards (GDPR, AML, CDD, CIP, and CFT).
- Manage risks associated with technical debt and legacy systems strategically, calculate metrics eg. TCO and identify cost savings.
- Improve client communication using customer experience journeys mapped across the systems of frontline and back-office platforms
- Add metrics to programs and services to provide suitability assessments for financial applications
- Leverage industry standards including BIAN 8.0 as well as complementary standards including ArchiMate, Unified Modeling Language (UML), OMG’s Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF).
Discover Why Leading Brands Choose ABACUS
“Powerful Architecture Tool That Enables EA To Provide Value To The Business”
Director of Technology Strategy, Finance Industry, Gartner Peer Insights
“Avolution has been great to work with and their Abacus product is a very powerful enterprise architecture (EA) tool. ABACUS Enterprise has provided us an avenue to provide self-serve architecture to the business. We have lines of business interacting with dashboards and updating information in our architecture instead of in static spreadsheets. This has been extremely helpful in getting the organization to understand the value of EA.” – Read Full Review Here >
Streamlining Application Rating and Categorization with Algorithms
Man Group Ltd
Man Group. are an active investment firm managing US$ 114.4b globally. Their enterprise architecture team supports the firms’ advanced technology infrastructure and governs the latest technology across all aspects of their business. Man Group streamlined their application rating framework using algorithms in ABACUS, ensuring that technology is responsive to the needs of both critical business operations and everyday innovation.
Originally presented at our Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit