Data Discovery & Business Process Modeling
Best integration of architecture and business process modeling. Fully integrated with your EA repository.
In ABACUS managers can use graphing methods including flowcharts and diagrams to capture “as-is” processes and plan improvements. By connecting and assessing processes, they can set out a strategy to improve key metrics such as efficiency, customer experience and costs.
In ABACUS diagrams not just “still” images but are connected to the repository. Changes automatically flow through, ensuring diagrams and dashboards stay updated.
- Import Visio, UML, BPMN or other diagrams, shapes and flowcharts into ABACUS. Connect these to data from your Excel spreadsheets and other sources such as Technopedia
- Sketch out diagrams using quick canvas-and-stencil “drag-and-drop”; costs and technical data can be linked to your diagrams
- Create and compare multiple scenarios options
- Easily update data and use web-based diagrams and dashboards to monitor and optimize processes.
- Manage a wide range of IT governance techniques. BPM initiatives can be integrated easily with other priorities, allowing each approach to leverage the results of the other
- Diagrams are native and fully integrated; External tools with additional licenses are not required
ABACUS supports major business process modeling notations including Business Process Modeling and Notation (BPMN) and Event-driven Process Chains (EPC).
ABACUS also supports the Unified Modeling Language (UML) as well as basic flowcharting and other related business frameworks, including Business Motivation Model (BMM) and Business Model Canvas.
Avolution has been recognized in Gartner’s “Market Guide for Enterprise Business Process Analysis” 2020
The need for organisations to adapt and respond effectively to change is more important than ever. To do this, companies need visibility of the impact their processes, products and services have on business outcomes.
Using ABACUS for BPM
Business Process Management (BPM) is one of the most popular methods for retaining business viability in a competitive market. ABACUS supports practitioners in managing the complexities of BPM, helping the business to hit its goals.