ABACUS Customer Success Program
Avolution has a number of service options available to customers. At the core of this is our focus on customer success. Designed for organizations and teams of various sizes, Avolution provides tailored programs alongside our software with the option of extended services.
The ABACUS Customer Success Program provides a cost-effective and efficient way for larger organizations to get started.
- Installation and training with a dedicated specialist
- Framework selection and tailoring for your business and industry
- Data integration and permissions to work with your people and systems
- Asset creation and automation to deliver timely information
- Generating models, roadmaps, dashboards, and analysis for actionable insights
Avolution can work with your team to deliver value to your enterprise now and for future projects.
ABACUS Rapid Start Program
For medium-sized teams prioritizing speeding time to value, our Rapid Start Program can accelerate migration, setup, and training.
Closely aligned with practical, business-driven outcomes, our experts provide companies with the opportunity to learn and further develop their skills in ABACUS using their live data.
By the end of the program users will have gained skills in the following:
- Diagramming, building charts, dashboards and roadmaps, impact and gap analysis
- Data entry via catalogs and forms, sorting and filtering, & excel roundtripping
- Analytics, simulation, automating calculations with algorithms
- Metamodel design and configuration, industry frameworks, & permissions
Avolution also provides a range of training options for new and experienced ABACUS users through our self-service online guides and community.
Architects who complete our ABACUS programs also gain enterprise architecture certifications recognized by recruiters and valued for IT and business architecture roles globally.
Support For Your Architecture Practice
Built For Enterprise Architecture. Open To Everyone.
For over 20 years we have worked with global teams across all major industries as they manage and transform complex business-critical systems and processes.
ABACUS provides the most open and adaptable architecture and digital strategy tool. Democratize and connect information from across your enterprise.
Designed for quick wins, enabling everyone in the organization to understand critical data through the use of standardized or bespoke frameworks and metamodels. Business analysts and leaders can use out-of-the-box algorithms and calculate metrics tailored to their business with the no-code Visual Algorithm Composer. Map out and test future scenarios with predictive analytics.
Easy to use, for both architects and stakeholders. Access and discuss the links between people, processes, and infrastructure using context-rich visualizations, dashboards, and configurable reports. Create a dynamic software model for your organization – a “digital twin” –to understand how to transform your business.