Latest Enterprise Architecture News & Updates from Avolution
Avolution recognized as a Leader in 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools
Oct 26, 2018
New Gartner research again positions Avolution in Leaders Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools Gartner Inc., a leading industry analyst firm has recognized Avolution as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant...
Enterprise architects get visual algorithms, AI and browser-editable portfolios
Nov 07, 2018
Avolution’s ABACUS 6.0 features over 100 updates and new capabilities, putting architecture at the heart of a connected digital business. Business and IT information needs to be widely understood so that...
ABACUS provides first fully updated support for new TOGAF 9.2 standard
Apr 20, 2018
Avolution is the first software vendor to provide fully updated support for the new TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2, launched last week at the Open Group London conference. The TOGAF framework is an Open Group...
Avolution reports record demand for enterprise architecture and digital productivity software
Jul 20, 2018
Avolution has reported record demand and sales growth for its ABACUS software during Q1 2018, with growth tracking to accelerate through the first half of the year and beyond. Peter Collins,...
- WEBINAR: Data Visualization Masterclass
- WEBINAR: Three Secret Weapons Enterprise Architects Need to Succeed
- Avolution Cited In Gartner’s Market Guide: Technologies Supporting A Digital Twin
- Avolution Sponsor Medicaid Enterprise Systems Conference
- Six Actions to Help Medical CIOs Build a Healthier Future
- Avolution to sponsor Open Group London: “The TOGAF® Standard in 2018
- Technopedia Data Boosts Enterprise Architecture and Analytics via New ABACUS Integrations
- Avolution Abacus Recognized In 2018 Gartner Critical Capabilities For Enterprise Architecture Tools
- ABACUS toolset provides enhanced API, SSO and enterprise architecture reporting
- Enterprise architecture the fastest growing tech skill in demand, certifications up