Embracing Enterprise Architecture in an Agile World
What is Agile Architecture? And how can the role of the enterprise architect (EA) adapt within an Agile organization?
Here we will explore how Agile can be adapted, covering the 5 key steps to Agile Architecture, and the benefits which combining the two areas can bring to your business.
- Establishing a Clear Vision
- Ensuring Effective Data Maintenance & Analysis
- Improving Decision Making
- Encouraging Stakeholder Engagement
An Enterprise Architect’s Guide to Data Privacy and Security
How to manage data privacy and information security using the latest data governance regulations, like GDPR and CCPA. With enormous amounts of data being generated daily, it has also become increasingly important to protect personal data collected from clients, leads, employees, contractors etc. especially from cybersecurity threats.
Managing sensitive data well ensures organizations can:
- Gain visibility of, and be proactive about data flows and data-management
- Ensure integrity of datasets and insights
- Minimize risk of fines or sanctions
- Protect corporate security and reputation
- Enable the flow of anonymized key data as a resource
Cloud-Optimized Enterprise Architecture
Cloud Migration is both a Business and IT Journey.
Essential elements for a Cloud Business Case include:
- Where and how should the company implement cloud environments?
- What are the benefits (modernization, agility, scale)?
- Are there any implications for data compliance or external regulations?
- How will we secure, manage and govern across cloud and hybrid environment?
- What cost and maintenance optimisations (ROI) can we achieve?
Guiding Cybersecurity Strategies
How can you manage enterprise security across people, processes and technology?
Architecture modeling and analysis is key to developing risk management strategies for your enterprise, ensuring regulatory compliance, and scenario-planning for future events.
- Creating a company-wide digital security resource and data repository
- Cybersecurity set-up checklist
- Security Risk Scoring
- Cybersecurity roadmaps: tracking enterprise change
- Scenario Modeling: Continuous Risk Reduction