A Leading Modeling Software
By pulling together a connected view of business processes, applications, platforms and technology, architects can design appropriate solutions. Take advantage of industry standard frameworks and modeling techniques and present plans using a range of viewpoints, roadmaps, charts and diagrams.
Solution Architecture & Design Steps
Take advantage of major solution, system and software modeling approaches available in ABACUS
- Scope requirements and system specifications and map out target architectures
- Run analytics to understand dependencies, costs, risks and opportunities
- Assess options, run scenario analysis and select the technology stack
- Collaborate and share data with business architects, application architects, technical architects and enterprise architects.
- Motivate decision-makers with clear presentations about Budgets, Cost-Savings, Roadmaps and Growth
Solution, System & Software Modeling Approaches
Major notations and frameworks used by solution architects are available out-of-the-box in ABACUS:
- The Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Business Process Modeling Notations (BPMN)
- Model-Driven Architecture (MDA)
- TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Business Capability Modeling
For more information on notations and frameworks please click here.
Selecting a Framework That Works
Enterprise architecture frameworks can vary widely. Some emphasize high level strategic viewpoints, others may focus on a capability planning phase and many provide ways of structuring business data, technology and infrastructure designs.
How to Choose an Enterprise Architecture Framework