Connecting Data, Modeling & Analysis
By pulling together a connected view of business processes, applications, platforms and technology, architects can design strong solutions. Use industry standard frameworks and modeling techniques and present plans using a range of viewpoints, roadmaps, charts and diagrams.
Solution Architecture & Design Steps
Take advantage of major solution, system and software modeling approaches available in ABACUS
- Scope requirements and system specifications
- Map out design concepts and target architectures
- Use AWS, Azure, and other shapes libraries and standards
- Run analytics to understand costs and dependencies
- Assess options, run scenario analysis and select the technology stack
- Collaborate and share data with business architects, application architects, technical architects and enterprise architects
- Motivate decision-makers with clear presentations about Process Improvements, Cost-Savings, Roadmaps and Growth
Solution & System Design Templates
Make the most of our Solution Architecture frameworks and notations available out-of-the-box in ABACUS:
Ready to Upgrade Your Solution Design & Documentation?
Download your free 30-day trial today:
Aligning Solution Architecture with Enterprise Architecture