Architecture with AWS & Azure Icons
For architects who need a cloud architecture diagramming tool for designing systems and solutions, ABACUS provides:
- Drawing and diagramming stencils with official AWS and Azure icon libraries
- A graph-based repository for centralizing data
- Full enterprise architecture modeling and roadmapping
- Best-in-class enterprise analytics
Building AWS Diagrams
In ABACUS, diagram functionality is native and fully integrated with the data repository. For busy architects this can save hours and days of time and effort:
- Use a simple drag and drop stencil to map out cloud architecture diagrams
- Link to process diagrams, network diagrams, application architectures, business capabilities, information architectures, etc.
- Share objects and elements across diagrams, maintaining consistency
- Unlike other cloud architecture visualization tools, ABACUS includes dedicated custom libraries of cloud icons (no further extensions or expenses required)
Managing Cloud Infrastructure & Enterprise Architecture Together
Designed for architects, and for collaboration
- Import and connect your Visio, UML, BPMN or other diagrams
- Wire them up to data integrated in your architecture repository.
- Updates to diagrams and data flow through automatically, with no need to revise tables, lists diagrams or charts manually as data changes
- Benefit from industry standards and templates including TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, BIAN, NIST etc.
- Teams can collaborate to manage cloud infrastructure, applications, security, operations and processes
“The Whole Enterprise Can Have Visibility of Our Architecture”
Communicating Cloud Architecture Design & Strategy
Easily share cloud architecture diagrams with users across the business
- Increase familiarity and embed diagrams as tabs in Teams or email a link to your diagram
- Customise permission settings to share your diagrams only with those who are authorized to view or edit them
- Switch between technical or business-friendly icons and styles when presenting to stakeholders.
Benefit from Graph Database Flexibility & Analytics
Use analytics to assess costs and technical metrics of current and future state cloud architectures
- Cloud architectures can be complex, requiring a diagramming solution with an equal level of sophistication
- Enjoy a configurable and customizable graph database repository
- Build at speed with a tool that can scale to your requirements
- Capture an unlimited number of properties to provide more detail about the IT and business relationships in your enterprise
Ready to Upgrade Your Cloud Architecture Diagrams & Roadmaps?
Contact Us Today.