Customize Your Enterprise Architecture Data Structure
This powerful feature — widely recognized as key to both ease of use and future-proofing of enterprise architecture strategies — is enabled by graph database technology.
- Customize your data fields and data structure, business terminology and language, permissions and workflows, in-house
- Create your own frameworks in-house either from existing libraries or from scratch
- Use simple “right-click” and “drag-and-drop” commands, then test and modify as needed. No advanced database administrator skills necessary
- Adjust your repository or restructure and update data in-flight as your business evolves
Choose from over 100 EA Frameworks
- Adapt a framework from the 100+ available as standard with ABACUS including TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, PESTLE, Zachman etc.
- Use standards and libraries including NIST, SABSA, AWS, Azure, Balanced Scorecard, PESTLE etc.
- Metamodels, frameworks, notations, types, attributes, naming conventions and other aspects can easily be tailored to your business
- Leverage multiple frameworks, selecting the best features of each, using “drag-and-drop” commands
- We also provide the Avolution metamodel which is assembled from leading EA frameworks including, TOGAF, ArchiMate, APQC and BPMN,