This powerful feature — widely recognized as key to both ease of use and future-proofing of enterprise architecture strategies — is enabled by graph database technology.
- Create your own frameworks in-house either from existing libraries or from scratch.
- Use simple “right-click” and “drag-and-drop” commands, then test and modify as needed. No advanced database administrator skills are required.
- Adjust your repository or restructure and update data in-flight as your business evolves.
Choose from over 100 EA Frameworks
- Adapt a framework from the 100+ available as standard with ABACUS including TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, PESTLE, Zachman, DoDAF etc. or create hybrid frameworks.
- Use standards and libraries including NIST, SABSA, AWS, Azure, APQC, COBIT
- Metamodels, frameworks, notations, types, attributes, naming conventions and other aspects can easily be tailored to your business.