ABACUS supports Business Process Modeling and Notation right out-of-the-box
Business Process Modeling and Notation has become the standard in graphical notation for organizations depicting the steps in business processes. In ABACUS, users have access to the complete BPMN 2.0 framework as both a reference library and a full sample architecture. Business Analysts and Enterprise Architects can easily produce actionable business-oriented models with easily referencable notation and semantics following the BPMN specification. Models can be extended beyond processes to surface contextual relationships, and thorough analyses run using associated properties with ABACUS algorithms.
- Complete support out-of-the-box for BPMN 2.0 including semantics, structures, elements, and relationships
- Simple drag-and-drop functionality to rapidly develop business process visualizations whilst remaining consistent with the architecture
- Assignable standards and customizable properties to fully document entire processes and relevant integrations to sync live information
- Populated sample architecture diagrams, components, and connections to guide understanding and use as templates
- No customization or configuration necessary before or after delivery to support BPMN. Download ABACUS today and get started
Why use BPMN in ABACUS?
- A preconfigured metamodel supporting all BPMN modeling requirements. Create public and private processes, choreographies, and collaborations including sequence flows, exception handling models, transactions, and compensation diagrams. ABACUS includes all BPMN 2.0 compliant modeling components and connections with descriptions and notations
- BPMN strict or extended organizational modeling constrained to only business processes using flow objects, data, connecting objects, swimlanes, and artifacts. Or cross domains and drill-down to detail process prerequisites, capability dependencies, supporting technologies, and other relationships by combining any number of the 100+ complementary frameworks and libraries in ABACUS
- Future developments and historical records of business processes easily comparing and adapting ‘As-Is’ and old business processes, with ‘To-Be’ new business processes. ABACUS provides a quick and thorough analysis of change, and digital business collaboration enables front-line implementors to adapt to modelers updates, or provide feedback instantaneously.
- Open API and integrations to push model updates to live systems and keep data in sync. Implementing business process change has never been as quick and easy. ABACUS in-built integrations and open API allow modelers to not only simulate change but update system processes as they do so, and keep everyone up to date across the organization in department preferred applications.
- Rich contextual annotations, sizes, and colors to bring clarity and ease of understanding to diagrams. Labeling elements, setting notation colors, sizing flow objects and markers, and drawing lines can be done from scratch in seconds, or by using templates all inside a familiar Windows-based UI.