ABACUS Enterprise Architecture Tool: Certified to Support the TOGAF ADM
What is TOGAF? TOGAF is an Open Group framework used by 100,000+ practitioners worldwide to design, plan and implement enterprise and solution architecture. Used in ABACUS, TOGAF provides a detailed method for modeling the Business, Application, Data and Technology levels of an enterprise.
The Only TOGAF Software with 100% Functionality Conformance
No customization or configuration needed to get started
- 100% ‘Out-of-the-box’ functionality conformance with all the TOGAF Framework requirements (ABACUS is the only tool with 100% functionality conformance for TOGAF)
- ABACUS is also certified for ArchiMate
- Architects can also adapt or extend the TOGAF framework if they require
- Draw from 100+ other frameworks available in ABACUS
TOGAF provides a common language and methodology for Enterprise Architecture, Business Architecture, Information Systems Architecture and Technology Architecture.
A Complete Set of TOGAF Assets
ABACUS provides a preconfigured repository which supports the TOGAF ADM (Architecture Development Method). This is provided out-of-the-box, no customization or configuration needed.
- A complete set of TOGAF assets, including reference architectures (e.g.TRM and SIB), models, and patterns as well as diagrams and documentation templates.
- TOGAF Artifacts: ABACUS supports all the TOGAF artifacts (i.e. diagrams, matrices and catalogs) and provides a TOGAF notation which has been developed alongside the TOGAF meta-model.
- ABACUS also provides an option which combines both TOGAF and ArchiMate
- Enjoy collaboration, data visualization and analytics for delivering enterprise architecture projects
TOGAF Meta-model and extensions including entity types, relationship types and attributes are split into sections for Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture and Technology Architecture. All entity types and relationship types have been named and defined as per the TOGAF specification.
Get Started Quickly with TOGAF Templates
Including sample charts and dashboards with pre-configured collections of artifacts for different stakeholders.
- TOGAF sample diagrams, catalogs and matrices, are provided for each of the ADM phases. Catalogs provide a tabular view of the data which can be round-tripped with MS Excel or Google Sheets or synchronized with MS SharePoint. Matrices can be exported to MS Excel, highlighted and filtered.
- Also included is a reports engine, where customized reports can be defined and created, including an Architecture Description Deliverables report.
- ABACUS constraints and validations ensure all content conforms to the TOGAF specification.