Architecture for Cybersecurity
In the wake of well-publicized cyber-attacks and data breaches, organizations are taking cybersecurity more seriously than ever.
Expert Enterprise Architects and Chief Information Security Officers (CSOs/CISOs) provide the first line of defense, managing the systems and infrastructure needed for cyber vigilance. ABACUS can become a powerful part of your armory, supporting modeling, application management, risk scoring, scenario analysis and reporting.
Integrate data and build cybersecurity roadmaps:
- Integrate existing company data quickly from Excel, Visio, SharePoint etc
- Model systems, technology and infrastructure. Set up Application Catalogs, Application Landscapes and Business Capability Maps
- Rate applications and infrastructure risk to identify priorities. Run Security Risk Scoring: a function of the probability and impact of attack
- Assess scenarios using predictive analytics and algorithms. Quantify Risk, Security, Performance, Reliability, Resource Utilization, Response Time, plus financial metrics including TCO and ROI
- Set up self-service data management for data-owners with editable browser-based lists. Set permissions which allow teams across your organization to access and update relevant data
- Assemble cybersecurity dashboards to provide at-a-glance reports including risk- and cost- calculations and Gantt charts to track projects
“Our team are using ABACUS as one of their guiding lights to prioritze cybersecurity”
Scott Frederick – Infrastructure Architect, Ameritas
How can enterprises build agility to detect and respond to the unknown and unexpected?
Living in an digital world creates both new opportunities but also new risks and increased regulatory requirements.
Architects can use connected data and models in ABACUS to design resilient systems, identify security vulnerabilities and developed informed risk mitigation strategies.
Download our cybersecurity eBook to uncover the secrets and trends into turning your enterprise architecture into your digital safeguard.
Guide your cybersecurity, regulate compliance and enhance your threat strategy
Rated 4.7 out of 5
By IT and Enterprise Architects
Don’t just take our word for it – See real ABACUS user reviews here