Visualize Your Data & Architectures
Connect and collaborate seamlessly with ABACUS browser-based dashboards. Allow decision makers to tap into real-time information on business and IT assets, processes and resources.
Modeling & Data Visualization
Display dynamic views of enterprise architecture models and diagrams.
- Present analysis and plans to stakeholders with interactive Gantt Charts, Treemaps, Heatmaps, Capability Maps, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Graph View and other visualizations.
- Use pre-configured dashboards (e.g. PPM). Set up portlets to deliver query-based results directly from your repository.
- Generate automated reports, roadmaps, KPI indicators, scorecards and timelines.
Enterprise Architecture Roadmaps & Collaboration
- Communicate about your business and technology roadmaps with interactive charts and diagrams (Pie, Bar, Gantt, Scatter, Capability Maps, Trade-Offs, Timelines, Sankey Diagrams, Graph View etc).
- Deliver query results and impact analysis live from your repository.
- Save filters in dashboard URLs, then provide these pre-filtered dashboards to focus stakeholders on important data.
- Collaborate easily by initiating a conversation directly from a dashboard (embed with Teams, Skype or email).
For more information on Collaborative Data Management, click here.
Visual Filtering For Quick Impact Analysis
Zero in on subsets of operating processes, capabilities, and applications
- Filter according to properties such as cost and risk or provide an instant view of second order effects across all views and diagrams
- Highlight high-risk applications and then check in on key business process and business capability diagrams to understand dependencies
- Filter according to processes which are being redesigned, or applications which are located in a particular country
Model Enterprise Relationships with Graph View
“In Graph View we can select simplified icons which are easy for people to grasp and understand”
- Explore the enterprise graph of your organization in your browser.
- View the immediate and extended connections of any element.
- Expand and explore relationships across various degrees of separation.
- See the whole and the parts with familiar icons representing architecture content.
Enterprise Architecture Reporting Best Practice
What’s the best way of showing our data? Persuade, gain buy-in and sign off from time-poor stakeholders.
The best enterprise architecture reporting makes complex data understandable, and allows your colleagues to quickly grasp the implications of your KPIs, and provide the feedback you need.