Data-driven enterprise architecture: track your digital business metrics
The analytics and algorithms in ABACUS supply commercially rigorous analysis to teams who rely on data science to drive business strategy.
What can you do with algorithms? Automate calculations, answer questions and generate KPIs to spot business risks and opportunities. Algorithms can be very simple, or detailed and complex. Use them to do the heavy lifting of both business and technical data analysis.
Algorithms available pre-built in ABACUS include:
- Financial analytics (Cost, TCO, ROI, NPV etc.). Eg. automate your cost attribution calculations.
- Algorithms to quantify Risk, Security, Maturity etc.
- Technical analytics (Performance, Reliability, Complexity, Openness, Modularity, Cloud Readiness, Resource Utilization, Response Times, Availability, Portfolio “Health Checks” etc.)
- Environmental metrics (Carbon Footprint, Resource Re-use, Sustainability, Power Consumption etc.)
Leverage equational, structural, discrete-event and Monte-Carlo techniques to undertake portfolio and lifecycle management of your data and architectures. Algorithms can be run server-side and in the cloud, maximizing computing power.
Machine learning for more complete data:
Benefit from the ABACUS “autocomplete” function to fill in blanks in your data. This machine learning feature predicts missing or incomplete values. Confidence scores allow you to accept or decline these proposed values.
Algorithms: Visual Coding
This no-code analytics tool provides a practical and transparent way to calculate business-critical metrics.
Use the Visual Algorithm Composer in ABACUS to set up algorithms. Design analytics tailored precisely to your business and technology with ‘drag-n-drop’ commands in our graphical user interface:
- Calculate cost, benefit, fit, risk, impact, probability, trends in metrics
- Leverage the enterprise graph for Attribution and Aggregation of properties
- Run operations including Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Min, Max, Ave, Count, Power and Log
Present your calculations using dynamic data visualizations, diagrams and dashboards.
Rated 4.7 out of 5
By IT and Enterprise Architects
Don’t just take our word for it – See real ABACUS user reviews