Technology & Digital Business Collaboration in ABACUS
- Streamlined authentication and login with Single Sign-On, Open ID and AD integration.
- Administrators have the ability to set fine-grained, role-based Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD) permissions at the object, view, attribute and architecture level including role generation, authorization and user provisioning
- Permissions are defined at the role or group level, as opposed to the individual user level, so that while membership of the groups may change, the permissions can remain fixed
Work Together Anytime, Anywhere
Small and large teams can work seamlessly on a shared repository across multiple locations and time zones.
- Embed Digital Portfolios in MS Teams, Confluence or intranets for user-friendly data entry and dashboards
- Access and update catalogues simultaneously with changes being updated in real-time.
- Work offline to avoid ‘lock-and-block’ and ‘live connect’ issues
- Work in a stand-alone mode or as a client collaborating with other clients via a shared server
Pre-filtered Dashboards & Workflows
Save filters in dashboard URLs, then provide these pre-filtered dashboards to users.
- Use these filtered dashboards to focus stakeholders on important data.
- Send URLs by starting a conversation from the dashboard itself or by embedding a report in Teams etc.
- Streamlined dashboard generation dramatically reduces load and render times.
Chat & Email Collaboration
Start conversations easily within ABACUS Enterprise browser-editable lists and dashboards.
- Collaborate with stakeholders by initiating a conversation directly from a dashboard.
- Use Teams, Skype, or email to open a conversation with an application manager, process owner or other stakeholder.
Collaborative Data Management
Data Maintenance, the Smart Way. Architects shouldn’t need to act as data stewards, but they do need to make sure data is maintained.
ABACUS Enterprise connects your organization’s data in a user-friendly environment, allowing stakeholders to take the driver’s seat. Accessed through personalised browser-based dashboards, users can easily access reports and update their data in real-time helping to improve data integrity, reliability and productivity.