Security Risk Scoring & Scenario Analysis
Architecture Risk Register & Risk Analysis
Use ABACUS as a powerful part of your armory for preventative risk management. Set up:
- Application Catalogs, Business Capability Maps and Risk Matrix views
- Security Risk Scoring: a function of probability and impact of risk for key enterprise systems
- Connect data from a wide range of technology and business sources using ABACUS integrations and API
- Set up models and diagrams for disaster recovery (DR), business continuity planning (BCP) and enterprise security and information assets
- Automate risk analysis and metrics, so they can be monitored and reported regularly
Architecture Governance and Risk
Metrics and dashboards in ABACUS help monitor whether planned changes expose any additional risks or affect service continuity.
This unique traceability is due to the centralized and connected nature of the ABACUS repository which uses graph database technology.
Architects can use the data and models to design resilient systems, spot weaknesses and make informed recommendations.
Frameworks for Risk, Security & Scenario Analysis
Architects can use existing data and models to react intelligently to future scenarios.
Popular tools and frameworks to use as part of risk analysis include:
- Security risk scoring and risk matrices
- Continuous risk management techniques, including NASA’s CRM and Balanced Scorecard
- Scenario modeling using the PESTLE or “PESLE” framework. PESTLE provides a guide for working through how strategies and scenarios play in the broader external environment.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Essential Eight Security Framework
- SABSA framework
Leading Enterprise Architecture
Import Your Data Quickly & Easily
Leading Modeling & Roadmapping
Scenario Analysis & Stress Testing
Collaboration & Communication
TRUSTED BY SMALL BUSINESSES AND LARGE CORPORATIONS
“Our team are using ABACUS as one of their guiding lights to priorize cybersecurity. We use the data to keep over 300-400 employees informed, from the CIO to datacentre operators.”
Scott Frederick, Architect, Ameritas
Risk Management and
Enterprise Architecture Guides & Case Studies:
Using Scenario Analysis to Manage Risk and Improve Resilience
All businesses need to plan for the best and prepare for the worst by assessing a range of scenarios. This presentation will cover how EA’s can lead or contribute to scenario planning and enterprise resilience. Incl. scenario analysis and risk management techniques:
- Application Rationalization
- Digital First and Cybersecurity
- How architects can deploy roadmaps, KPIs & dependencies which support decision making
Originally presented during Avolution’s Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit
Enterprise Architect’s Guide to Cloud Cost & Risk Management
A key skillset for enterprise architects in the 2020s is cloud cost and risk management. How can your team predict and balance costs and navigate security risks? In this webinar, co-hosted with the Open Group, we discuss:
- Tracking cloud spend: automating cost calculations with integrations and algorithms
- Simple risk-registers to guide resource allocation
- How to use quick gap and dependency analysis to identify pitfalls
- Deciding which cloud migration strategies are best
Originally Presented with The Open Group
Use ABACUS to:
- Provide the first line of defence for cyber vigilance
- Design resilient systems, spot weaknesses and make informed recommendations
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.
Boost Your Risk Management & Architecture. Get Started Today!