Understand Business Goals & Objectives
Establish stakeholders for each goal and determine the best form of communication.
> Work with CIOs, CEOs and executives to scope customer experience (CX) improvements, requirements and goals
> Collect, store and manage ideas via browser-based lists and forms in a secure ABACUS repository. Use ‘Smart match’ Natural Language Processing to avoid duplication
Prioritization & Permissions
ABACUS helps draw connections between customer experience improvements, business outcomes, ideas and technology.
- Set permissions to govern access, editing and approval of ideation data according to role, etc.
- Enables prioritization of ideas using weighted-sum assessments for each option considered
- Pattern libraries can be exploited, leveraging relationships between ideas and business outcomes to automatically calculate scores and suggest which ideas have higher value
- Approval, review and escalation workflows can be set-up using roles, permissions and validations
Selecting a framework, that works
Select or design a framework for classifying and managing innovation data: stages, scoring, recommendations and roadmapping dates.
Not sure how to chose an enterprise architecture framework which best suits your company? Read our guide below:
Collaborate, Evaluate and Approve
Discuss and collaborate on ideas using co-authoring, notifications, chat integrations and voting.
- Evaluate and approve ideas using approvals processes, notifications and chat integrations
- Create and assign tasks in ABACUS, set up automated alerts for stakeholders
- Embed ideation data and dashboards in workplace social software such as MS Teams.
- Execute projects using Kanban boards, DevOps and Agile approaches, plus integrate with MS Planner
- Collaborate seamlessly on projects with changes updated in real-time
Visualize Impacts & Outcomes
Create filtered dashboards to focus stakeholders on important data, impacts and outcomes.
- Set up focused dashboards for:
- CFO/Finance Manager, to visualize cost attribution, financials, ROI vs TCO
- Chief Enterprise Architect and EA teams to plan current state architectures, target and future state architectures, what-if scenarios
- Projects Managers/PMO to monitor financials, business outcomes, impacts
- Save filters in dashboard URLs, to then provide these pre-filtered dashboards to users and stakeholders
Explore the Power of Algorithms
Use algorithms to provide impact analysis and insights for your innovation strategy.
- Gather time-to-market and feasibility scores, and see how they impact on recommendations
- Use application portfolio algorithms to calculate Business Fit & Technical Fit
- Assemble quantitative data to test whether ideas should be progressed to projects
- Move projects through stage gates according to key metrics
- Generate signature-ready deliverables, including PDF-ready reports or bespoke dashboards