Information Architecture & Data Modeling
ABACUS For Information Architecture
Collaborate with architects, data owners and stakeholders in real-time and across the business to ensure information stays accurate and relevant
Model Data Flows Including process, Information & Technology
Interactive graph database views of connected applications, databases and infrastructure and processes can help to visually identify dependencies
- Use UML models, Business Object Models, Entity Relationship Diagrams etc.
- Set up automated calculations and analytics to track project costs, technical metrics (Performance, Reliability etc.)
Frameworks for Information Management – the ability to exchange information and make use of that information effectively is key
The framework must also be appropriate to manage logical and physical architecture. Maintain governance by setting naming conventions and other standards using frameworks, permissions and data dictionaries to guide inputs and updates. In ABACUS, users can select from standard frameworks or tailor enterprise-specific frameworks themselves.
Which framework is best for you?
Use ABACUS to gain:
- Corporate data models and database description language / design (DDL)
- Entity relationship diagramming and setting up a portal for business performance management
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.
Ready to Upgrade Your Modeling & Roadmaps?
Contact us today.