Bridge The Gap Between IT & Business Data
As a tool which captures both IT and business data, ABACUS provides a ready-to-go solution for Project & IT Portfolio Management (PPM).
Take control of lists of applications, infrastructure, projects and processes.
- Use editable cloud-based catalogs to centralize and link up enterprise data
- Engage with the wider organisation, empowering data owners to capture and manage their data
- Embed catalogs and dashboards in MS Teams and other workplace social software for easy access and updates
Drill-Down and Manage Projects Using Interactive Gantt Charts
Project Managers can quickly and easily visualize roadmaps and track timelines or key dates for projects, technology, risks, and more.
- Explore life-cycle properties and drill down into details, in your browser-based dashboards
- Charts update automatically and in real-time as users make changes
- Add to any dashboard using the interactive chart selector
- Share and collaborate on data with your team and stakeholders
Enterprise Architecture for Project Management
Webinar: Integrating EA and Project Management
Hosted by ABACUS Client, Aurizon
Discover how enterprise architecture intelligence supports a performance and outcome-driven infrastructure business. This workshop covers:
- The introduction of Architecture Contracts to monitor macro-level architectural implications of the project/technology landscape
- Targeted integration between project management and enterprise architecture tools to enable data democratisation
- The use of real time visualizations to spur roadmap discussions and support project stage gates
Originally presented at EDOC2021 – Australia’s No 1. Conference in Enterprise Computing.
Use ABACUS to gain:
- Cloud-based management of portfolios: application lists, asset registers, processes etc, supporting remote work and collaboration
- Continual visibility of real-time enterprise data for cost calculations, scenario analysis and risk mitigation
- Calculate and visualise Business Fit and Technical Fit
- Logs and permissions to ensure business and technology compliance
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.