Guide Business Architecture With Data & Metrics
Effective Business Architects advise executives on improving processes and maintaining a competitive edge.
Set up business-friendly dashboards showing how capabilities, processes and technologies are connected. Identify dependencies and impacts, and present data-driven analysis of how changes can improve business outcomes.
Architects can navigate through business and technical data, and run analysis to to provide expert advice.
- Business Capability Models
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- Business Model Canvas
For ease of usage, ABACUS users can embed their dashboards in workplace platforms such as Microsoft Teams.
Use ABACUS to gain:
- Modeling and flow-charting with popular business process modeling notations
- Use algorithms and analytics to test how the process will run. Identify bottle-necks, check reliability, trouble-shoot your processes prior to implementation
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.