The technical debt hangover from rapid adjustments during the pandemic has increased enterprise complexity. Careful stewardship of cloud costs is top-of-mind for CIOs and CFOs. Leaders are also aware that the interconnectedness of the technology estate has created complexity that is a risk in and of itself.
Avolution’s Dr Tim O’Neill said: “You can’t make a complex system simple, but you can make it understandable, and that’s where enterprise architects shine.
“Architects make the enterprise understandable with visualizations which describe processes, infrastructure and dependencies and with smart, connected data repositories.
“The best enterprise architects also have analytics expertise. They can roll up data numerically across the layers of applications, technology and business capabilities, generating KPIs to guide decision making.”
Enterprise architecture trends and strategies will be on the agenda at the fourth annual Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit. The virtual conference will be hosted by Avolution Software on the 8th and 9th of June 2022.
The agenda includes:
- What’s New and What’s Different in the TOGAF Standard, 10th Edition from the Open Group
- US financial services group, Modern Woodmen, on Driving Enterprise Strategy & Project Execution with Balanced Scorecard
- Switzerland’s, Lombard Odier, on Managing Technical Debt With Enterprise Architecture
- Australian insurance giant, Suncorp, on Navigating Large-Scale Application Management with Portfolio Models & Timeline Roadmaps
- Presentations on Setting Up An Enterprise Architecture Practice, Future State Architectures, and a panel of industry practitioners discussing The Successful Enterprise Architects’ Playbook
Registrations for the Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit 2022 are open at https://www.avolutionsoftware.com/about/events/digital-enterprise-architecture-summit-2022/
Media Sponsors for the event include The Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA).
Enquiries: Communications Manager, AvolutionBack to all news