Avolution, a leader in enterprise modelling and metrics-based analysis, will be the Digital Transformation sponsor at the Ovum Industry Congress 2015 taking place on May 12 and 13 at the Victoria Park Plaza, London.
Avolution founder Dr Tim O’Neill will keynote on “Digital Transformation: 5 steps to achieve a great Customer Experience (CX).”
Dr O’Neill said: “We’ve mapped out a five-step methodology for a best-in-class digital CX strategy. Linking CX metrics to the design of optimal IT and business portfolios is the backbone of this process. We’ll also walk through how enterprise and IT roadmaps can be built and optimised against relevant KPIs and then presented to stakeholders. This allows businesses to ensure that CX systems are sturdy, responsive and resilient.
“We’re also excited to be showcasing ABACUS 4.4, which we’ve designed with digital businesses in mind.”
The latest release of the company’s flagship product, ABACUS 4.4 will be available for delegates to view at the conference and Avolution experts will be available to discuss:
• Developing an enterprise architecture strategy
• Aligning technology and application strategies with your business
• Best-practice Enterprise Architecture roadmapping with ABACUS
• Using ABACUS for Customer Experience (CX), Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), IT Strategic Planning, Business Process Management (BPM), Solution Architecture, IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC).
For more information and a free 30-day trial of the ABACUS toolset visit www.avolutionsoftware.com
About Dr Tim O’Neill
Dr Tim O’Neill is a founder of Avolution with over 20-yrs experience of consulting on large systems engineering and Enterprise Architecture projects across all sectors. Tim is Research Fellow and Director of Architecture-based Engineering at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) and has co-authored over 100 papers, journal articles, book chapters and patents on Enterprise Portfolio Management, Architecture and Modelling. Tim is an Open Group Fellow and co-chair of the TOGAF tools certification committee, and has been a key contributor to several international Enterprise Architecture standards, including IEEE 1471 / ISO 42010.
Avolution provides the ABACUS® solution which is unique to the enterprise modelling space in that it can create multiple solution alternatives (architectures) and then run various simulations (Discrete Event, Monte Carlo etc) against each alternative for metrics such as Performance, Cost and Availability. In so doing it can recommend the optimal path for investment, with predictive and quantitative certainty. More information is available at www.avolutionsoftware.com
- Build any number of solution alternatives and views, all according to a completely flexible meta-model, importing from MS Visio, MS Excel and many other formats.
- Analyse your architecture(s) for metrics such as; Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Performance, Availability, Agility and many more.
- View the architecture(s) and the results of any evaluation using advanced techniques such as; 3D, heat maps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces and trade-off diagrams.
Ovum run a range of leading industry events for the IT and Telecom sectors that are specifically designed to keep CIOs and senior IT management appraised of the latest developments in technology. Through a mix of conferences, dinner debates, webinars and its annual Ovum Industry Congress, Ovum bring leading IT and Telecoms suppliers and solution providers together with senior-level decision makers from end-user organisations. Ovum analysts, with unparalleled expertise across a range of topics, present at every Ovum event, giving delegates and sponsors access to independent and incisive views that add credibility and value. All Ovum analysts are former industry practitioners with real-world experience, helping to build on the company’s expert content and proven track record over 20 years in the industry. Ovum events are free to attend for business and IT managers.