ABACUS offers a fully provisioned architecture environment for owners of civil infrastructure to oversee systems and infrastructure assets and improve sustainability and resilience.
Trusted by Leading Infrastructure Organizations Globally
Avolution has clients in over 100 countries. Below is a small selection of ABACUS users across the Infrastructure industry:
“52% stated smarter decisions and investments were made once they incorporated Enterprise Architecture”
– Study by Gartner
Leading Architecture Management & Roadmapping
Digital Strategy for Infrastructure, Transport & Utilities
Avolution has supported architects in the infrastructure sector for over 20 years. We work with:
- Transport: Logistics, Railways, Bridges and Roads
- Utilities: Water, Energy & Power, Waste Management
- Mining and Construction
Architecting Infrastructure Systems & Strategy
Model capabilities, processes and technology, build roadmaps, analyze scenarios, align IT and business strategies:
- Connect data on people, processes, technology infrastructure, information plus physical systems and assets
- Communicate roadmaps and timelines using charts and interactive dashboards. All changes and updates shown in real-time
- Design and automate key calculations: add these metrics on costs, risks, technology lifecycle dates etc. to your reporting dashboards
- Accelerate your work with frameworks available as standard in ABACUS: TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, NIST, eTOM
“Strong platform for building EA Repository, Modeling and Decision making”
Enterprise Architect and Technology Innovation – Energy and Utilities Industry
Rated highly by independent IT Professionals on Gartner Peer Insights
Discover why 1000’s of leading brands choose ABACUS
Supporting Enterprise Architects in Infrastructure Businesses
Award Winning Enterprise Architecture: Utility of the Future
Success Story: CLP Power
CLP used ABACUS to update their architecture to set their organization up for growth.
They moved from a project-siloed, application-centric architecture to a future fit architecture built around re-usable business capabilities.
At the same time they built an architecture roadmap for a successful smart meter rollout.
Using Enterprise Architecture for What If Analysis & Business Change
Success Story: Network Rail
Network Rail provides an insight into their ‘What If’ analysis as well as a walk-through of their strategy in action.
“Avolution ABACUS has fulfilled our expectations. It has proven to be more than what we expected, which means that we have been able to really create value for our business”
– Enterprise Architect with Energy & Utilities (Gartner Peer Insights)
Discover how ABACUS can help you reach your IT and Business Goals Schedule a Demo