Trusted by Leading Infrastructure Organizations Globally
Avolution has clients in over 100 countries. Below is a small selection of ABACUS users across the Infrastructure industry:
“52% stated smarter decisions and investments were made once they incorporated Enterprise Architecture”
– Study by Gartner
Leading Enterprise Architecture and Roadmapping
Infrastructure Organizations use ABACUS to:
Construct Digital Strategy
Avolution has supported architects in the infrastructure sector for over 20 years. We work with:
- Transport: Logistics, Railways, Bridges and Roads
- Utilities: Water, Energy & Power, Waste Management
- Mining and Construction
Manage Infrastructure Systems & Strategy
ABACUS offers a fully provisioned modeling environment for owners of civil infrastructure to oversee systems and infrastructure assets to improve sustainability and resilience.
- Connect data on people, processes, technology infrastructure, information plus physical systems and assets
- Communicate roadmaps and timelines using charts and interactive dashboards. All changes and updates shown in real-time
- Design and automate key calculations: add these metrics on costs, risks, technology lifecycle dates etc. to your reporting dashboards
- Accelerate your work with frameworks available as standard in ABACUS: TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPMN, NIST, eTOM
“Strong platform for building EA Repository, Modeling and Decision making”
Enterprise Architect and Technology Innovation – Energy and Utilities Industry
Rated highly by independent IT Professionals on Gartner Peer Insights
Discover why 1000’s of leading brands choose ABACUS
Supporting Infrastructure Digital Business
Constructing the Enterprise Digital Twin
Success Story: Suncor Energy
Canadian energy company Suncor provide reliable, sustainable energy to millions. This case study shows how the Suncor team:
- Understand and model their business value chain
- Model people, process, data, and technology landscapes
- Integrate personas and experience architecture
- Application Rationalization and Cost Reduction (using ServiceNow data)
Enterprise Architecture for Smart Cities
Success Story: Arup
Arup use ABACUS to deliver complex infrastructure projects – airports, major sporting venues and world-class smart cities projects.
This includes managing interconnected systems on a multibillion dollar smart city project in Qatar and planning of a new baggage handling system for a major airport operator.
Using Enterprise Architecture for What If Analysis & Business Change
Success Story: Network Rail
Network Rail provides an insight into their ‘What If’ analysis as well as a walk-through of their strategy in action.
Empowering the Business with Collaborative Enterprise Architecture
Success Story: Aurizon
Introducing Collaborative Data Management incl. interactive visualisations, Tackling Application Portfolio Management and reduction of Technical Debt.
Aurizon also cover how they embraced fact-driven decision making supported by rapid ingestion of data and how they managed their technology for pathing and infrastructure of 22,00 kilometers of rail network. Moving from delivering static reports to providing self-service dashboards to keep the business up to date.
“Avolution ABACUS has fulfilled our expectations. It has proven to be more than what we expected, which means that we have been able to really create value for our business”
– Enterprise Architect with Energy & Utilities (Gartner Peer Insights)
Discover how ABACUS can help you reach your IT and Business Goals Schedule a Demo