Modeling software for Solution Architects
Solution Architects design systems to deliver new technologies and capabilities according to business requirements. Architects can take advantage of industry standard frameworks and modeling tools and techniques available in ABACUS.
By pulling together a connected view of business processes, applications, platforms and technology, architects can design appropriate solutions. Present plans using a range of viewpoints, roadmaps, charts and diagrams using interactive dashboards.
Stay in control of systems and projects
Solution Architects use ABACUS to select technology which improves the reliability, speed and scalability of projects. They manage both technical vision and project implementation, designing processes and systems to meet business requirements.
Connect and collaborate on data from across your enterprise. ABACUS is used across sectors including finance, consumer, government, education, transport, infrastructure and healthcare.
Solution Architecture & Design Steps
- Take advantage of major solution, system and software modeling approaches available in ABACUS
- Scope requirements and system specifications and map out target architectures
- Run analytics to understand dependencies, costs, risks and opportunities
- Assess options, run scenario analysis and select the technology stack
- Collaborate and share data with business architects, application architects, technical architects and enterprise architects.
- Motivate decision-makers with clear presentations about Budgets, Cost-Savings, Roadmaps and Growth
Solution, system and software modeling approaches
Major notations and frameworks used by solution architects are available out-of-the-box in ABACUS, inc.:
Selecting a framework that works
Enterprise architecture frameworks can vary widely. Some emphasize high level strategic viewpoints, others may focus on a capability planning phase and many provide ways of structuring business data, technology and infrastructure designs.
How to Choose an Enterprise Architecture Framework