Modeling Software for Solution Architects
Solution Architects use ABACUS to select technology which improves the reliability, speed and scalability of projects. They leverage a detailed understanding of the enterprise based on rich structural models and current and future state architectures. This data can be surfaced through BI-style dashboards, charts and other visualizations.
The ABACUS software suite will centralize data from systems used in sectors including finance, consumer, government, education, transport, infrastructure and health care.
Major solution, system and software modeling approaches available out-of-the-box in ABACUS include:
- the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Meta-Object Facility (MOF)
- Model-Driven Architecture (MDA)
ABACUS also supports the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and XML/XMI as well as being regarded as the premier XML-based Architecture Description Language (ADL) on the market today.
For architects who require the functionality to reverse engineer application code and databases and forward-engineer to code, ABACUS can be used to do this (with supporting plugins). Available formats include Business Process Execution Language (BPEL) and Data Definition Language (DDL).
Use ABACUS to:
- Integrate and explore data easily using editable cloud-based digital portfolios, pre-built integrations and our API
- For diagram-driven modelling plus data-driven enterprise architecture
- Explore cost reduction and other cost-related scenarios
- Communicate project designs to management and technical staff via models, charts, 2D & 3D diagrams, and BI-style visualizations
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end