A tool to manage cybersecurity
Expert Enterprise Architects, Risk Managers and Chief Information Security Officers (CSOs/CISOs) provide the first line of defense, building the security and risk infrastructure needed for cyber vigilance and to drive enterprise success.
When assessing and deploying this infrastructure, managers need guidance from risk scoring data and scenario analysis. ABACUS can become a powerful part of your armory for predictive and preventative risk management. Set up:
- Application Catalogs, Application Landscapes and Business Capability Maps
- Security Risk Scoring, a function of probability and impact of risks for key enterprise systems
- Cybersecurity roadmaps and dashboards
- Scenario analysis using predictive analytics and algorithms, to assess evolving business models
- Risk Mitigation and Continuous Risk Reduction strategies
Using risk and cybersecurity dashboards in ABACUS, managers can see at a glance whether planned changes expose the enterprise to additional risks or affect service continuity. This unique traceability is due to the centralized and connected nature of the ABACUS repository which uses graph database technology.
Architects can use the data and models to design resilient systems, spot weaknesses and make informed recommendations.
Use ABACUS to:
- Provide the first line of defence for cyber vigilance
- Design resilient systems, spot weaknesses and make informed recommendations
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.