Change management powered by enterprise metrics
Digital Transformation & Strategy Leaders can connect and visualize enterprise data in ABACUS. Ensure your company’s business strategies move forward in tandem with the transformation of its technology core.
Bring together business objectives, financial metrics, processes, and IT architecture. Then build roadmaps to deliver the technology and infrastructure necessary to hit company goals.
Guide development and planning with data and metrics
Being able to calculate costs and other metrics based on connected data from across your organization is fundamental to a well executed business transformation. And being able to accurately calculate how changes to ICT, infrastructure landscapes and business systems are likely to affect these metrics is truly empowering. ABACUS enables both.
The ABACUS software suite is used by Digital Transformation & Strategy Leaders across a range of industry sectors including finance, consumer, government, education, transport, infrastructure and healthcare.
Business Cases & Roadmaps for Strategic Transformation
- Identify costs, risks, gaps and opportunities, by connecting data from across your organization
- Centralize and collaborate on data including budget expenditure, resource cost allocation, skills utilization and competency demand
- Use Strategic Planning frameworks available in ABACUS including OMG’s Business Motivational Model (BMM), TOGAF, ArchiMate and Balance Scorecard
- Design analytics to predict how strategies will impact Cost and Risk and technical metrics such as Performance and Availability
- Set up automated reports eg. quality assurance, data protection & data privacy, technology & infrastructure landscapes and cost and risk scoring
- Communicate technology strategy with tailored stakeholder views: scenario analysis options, roadmaps and dashboards
Delivering Architecture and Strategy Missions
How can ABACUS provide value to my organization?
Connecting and analysing digital strategy and technology information is key to confident, informed decision making.
Enterprise Architecture Strategy & Success