Guide business architecture with data and metrics
Effective Business Process Managers and Business Architects advise executives on improving customer satisfaction and maintaining a competitive edge.
ABACUS supports BPM throughout its entire lifecycle, helping you to identify, analyze, engineer, measure, review and maintain business processes.
As ABACUS also supports a wide range of IT governance techniques, architects with broader responsibilities can integrate BPM easily with other workflows, leveraging the results to provide expert advice.
ABACUS ships with industry best-practice reference models which can serve as templates for your own modeling methodologies.
Notations and frameworks available include:
- Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) 1.0 and BPMN 2.0
- Event-driven Process Chains (EPC)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Business Motivation Model (BMM)
- Business Model Canvas
Use ABACUS to gain:
- Modeling and flow-charting with popular business process modeling notations
- Use algorithms and analytics to test how the process will run. Identify bottle-necks, check reliability, trouble-shoot your processes prior to implementation
- ABACUS also offers truly cloud-based enterprise modeling and the ability to future-proof enterprise models via a flexible graph-database back-end.