Thousands of IT professionals and architects use ABACUS certification to demonstrate their expertise in enterprise, IT and business architecture.
Skills gained include data manipulation, modeling, roadmapping, application portfolio mapping, design of enterprise architectures including both current and future state architectures, enterprise architecture analytics, IT systems management, and business process management. ABACUS architects stand out for their ability to use algorithms and visualizations to optimize complex organizations.
Our training courses are suitable for professionals who require a globally recognized qualification in the Enterprise Architecture domain.
Benefits of enterprise architecture tool certification:
Become instantly recognized
Refine your knowledge
Utilize industry standards
“One of the best vendors I have worked with. They were there for us the whole time and continue to be very supportive.”
– Enterprise Architect, Financial Services Global 500
How to become certified:
1. Please contact our team about a licensing package appropriate for your business
2. Attend a training course with our fully-qualified ABACUS trainers
3. Move on to successful completion of our online exam (test costs are included as part of the training program, at no additional cost to the candidate)
Course design and requirements: courses are designed for professionals with qualifications in information technology or engineering, or who have an understanding of current systems engineering practices. Candidates should be comfortable using Microsoft applications, including Excel.
Certification: what you will receive
- A hard copy certificate for each user to display. These can also be provided to your company or to recruiters as evidence of your ABACUS certification.
- Upon completion, candidates will also receive a pack of logos for use on personal profiles (eg LinkedIn) or online CVs. Examples of these are provided below
- ABACUS User Manual, Quick Reference Guide and other relevant guides