Enterprise Architecture 2.0 Summit 2019 (Sydney, Australia)
17th September 2019
Enterprise Architecture 2.0 Summit 2019
September 17th-18th 2019
Avolution is proud to be an event sponsor and exhibitor at the Enterprise Architecture 2.0 Summit taking place on September 17th-18th at the in Sydney, Australia.
To join us at the event, register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the code ‘EA2.0_AVOLUTION10’ to receive an additional 10% off the current rate!
Accelerating Business Strategy Through Cross-Functional Architectures & Project Prioritisation to Drive High-Value Outcomes.
Enterprise Architecture 2.0 is coming to Sydney this September and will extend the conversation and focus on enabling business capabilities at a time where EA’s are facing the key challenge of arriving at new ways of working in rapidly changing business environments.
Highlight speakers include:
- Regine Deleu, GM Digital Architecture, Auckland Transport
- James Maddern, Head of Architecture & Engineering, Sportsbet
- Sheena Peeters, Head of Enterprise Architecture, Unisuper
- Brett Avery, Enterprise Architect, eHealth NSW
- Andrew Whiting, Program Architect, Geoscience Australia
EA 2.0 will focus on the growing need to both communicate and demonstrate the value of the enterprise architecture function to secure c-level buy-in and keep apace with digital disruption to provide the most efficient services possible.