Digital EA Frameworks for Financial Services Institutions
24th September 2020
24th September – 13:00 WIB | 14:00 SGT | 16:00 AEST
Financial institutions who embark on their digital transformation journey are often stimulated by consumer demands and the increasing threat from other organisations. However, implementing digital transformation for the financial industry can be complex.
Enterprise Architecture can help improve the organisational structure through productivity, agility, timeliness, revenue growth, and cost reduction. With successful EA adoption, financial institutions are able to focus more clearly on enhancing their core functional capabilities and delivering a seamless experience to their customers.
Join this webinar to discover:
- Common challenges and best-practice in financial services enterprise architecture
- When standards can accelerate delivery (TOGAF, ArchiMate, BIAN and business frameworks)
- Using cloud-based collaborative data management to maintain a central portfolio of assets, technologies, infrastructure, processes and projects
- Making the most of both data-driven and diagram-driven architecture
- Setting up dynamic dashboards so IT, financial data and roadmaps can be available in real-time