Visualize your ServiceNow CMDB data with your enterprise architecture modeling & analysis platform.
Information about hardware and software assets and services stored in a ServiceNow CMDB, can be seamlessly integrated into your enterprise architecture repository, making the most of modeling, analytics, and frameworks functionality in ABACUS.
Understand and visualize the relationships and interactions behind applications, services, and processes no matter where changes are made with automatic ID matching.
Benefit from a sector-agnostic EA tool that adapts to your organization
Working with ServiceNow data, within the ABACUS environment, provides architects and business users with an expanded range of techniques and reporting options. These include native modeling & diagraming of current and future state architectures, scenario analysis, infrastructure management, roadmapping and business process analysis.
Architects can use the ABACUS graph database views to assess dependencies and impacts and to set up automated calculations of both business and technical KPIs such as cost analysis, risk, availability, reliability starting with data from existing ITSM projects.
Map your organization’s components and properties with ABACUS’ flexible metamodel to:
- Present impact analysis, connect dependencies/interdependencies, and portfolio performance evaluations to your teams. Use business strategy visuals and techniques such as process models, capability maps, Gantt charts, PESTLE analysis, and customer journey maps.
- Automate data analysis with No-Code Visual-Algorithms, C# or VB Framework Scripting and scheduling. Algorithms & analytics in ABACUS generate:
- Financial analytics: Calculate cost, fit, risk, impact, probability, trends in metrics + TCO, ROI, NPV etc.
- Technical analytics: Performance, Reliability, Complexity, Openness, Modularity, Cloud Readiness, Resource Utilization, Response Times, Availability, Portfolio “Health Checks” etc.
- Calculations can be rolled-up numerically or attributed across the architecture allowing architects to customize KPI calculations for their business
- Validate strategy discussions with data-driven future-state and what-if scenario analysis. Model baseline and current state processes to identify the best path forward.
- Leverage Graph-Based Modeling, ABACUS is built on a flexible and customizable graph database which supports hybrid frameworks and multi-architectural, hierarchy modeling.
- Manage the lifecycle of your applications and IT services to effectively plan your technology portfolio with end-to-end reporting and visibility.
- Diagram, dashboard and generate views in a browser-based setting. Share insights with stakeholders and collaborate on projects with self-service EA.
- Enjoy flexible deployment across cloud, on-premises or a hybrid and cater to your unique implementation scenario. Vendor support is available across all major regions – AMER, EMEA and APAC.
Visualize, Diagram and Model your Enterprise’s IT in Real-Time
Build on any enterprise architecture framework in ABACUS to incorporate ServiceNow CMDBs
ServiceNow specializes in IT Service Management and digital workflows that facilitate the automation of multi-step processes. Enterprise IT departments often use Configuration Management Databases (CMDBs) to organize IT data, and key element of digital workflows is this input data. EA-ITSM integration can bring together the technical detail available in ServiceNow plus additional layers of business-outcome focused, data-driven and strategic analysis which architects provide to the business.