Attendees at the 2017 Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summits in London, UK and Orlando, Florida, will learn about the key trends driving enterprise architecture and how to master digital business platform complexity, says Gartner.
Avolution is to sponsor and exhibit at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit in Orlando“Mastering Digital Business Platform Complexity”, to be held on 31st May to 1st June at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
If you’re planning to attend you will receive a $325* dicount off the standard registration rate with the Avolution discount code EA19SP3. You can register here.
Avolution is also proud to be a platinum sponsor and exhibitor at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit in London, this year taking place on June 14-15 at the Park Plaza Westminster.
To receive a €325* discount off the standard registration rate please use the Avolution discount code GSEA1. You can register here.
(* Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively).
Plus download a free 30-day trial of ABACUS by clicking the TRY ABACUS button.
Download your free 30 day trial of ABACUS today
Back to all news
Who should attend?
Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit is designed for Enterprise Architects, Chief Technology Officers, IT Strategists and IT Innovation Leaders.
What you will learn?
• Identification of the top emerging and strategic technology trends, their applicability to business change, and the ideation process
- Moving beyond a focus on operation to delivering high impact deliverables that drive investments and execution
- Detailed advice on digital business platforms for enterprise architects and technology innovation leaders
Hot topics include Digital Business Platforms, EA Roadmaps, Business Architecture, Cloud Strategy, Advanced Analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Business Algorithms, Agile and DevOps, Digital Workplace, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
Communications Manager, Avolution E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow @AvolutionAbacus on Twitter, or LinkedIn
The conference hashtag is #GartnerEA
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
- Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
- Choose an industry standard framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific metamodel
- Analyze architectures using metrics and algorithms, create future state architectures and roadmaps
- Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a cloud-based web app.