Discount on us! Attendees at the 2019 Gartner Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Summits in Orlando, Florida and London, UK, will learn about key trends and emerging technologies which can deliver new value – now and tomorrow.
Avolution is to sponsor and exhibit at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture and Technology Innovation Summit in Orlando “Tomorrow’s Leading Practitioners. Innovate. Operate. Motivate”, to be held May 14th -15th at the popular Hilton Orlando.
If you’re planning to attend you will receive a $350* discount off the standard registration rate with the Avolution discount code EASP7. You can register here.
Avolution is also proud to be a platinum sponsor and exhibitor at the Gartner Enterprise Architecture Summit in London, this year taking place on June 3-4 at the Park Plaza Westminster, London.
Our exclusive discount code for the London Summit is GSEA2. For more information or to register please click here.
(* Discount available on new registrations only and cannot be applied retrospectively).
Download your free 30 day trial of ABACUS today
Back to all news
Who should attend?
Gartner Enterprise Architecture & Technology Innovation Summit is designed for Enterprise Architects, Chief Technology Officers, IT Strategists and IT Innovation Leaders.
What you will learn?
- Understand how to bring a digital business strategy to life by aligning EA strategy with your organization’s digital transformation
- Discover the skills and competencies needed to strengthen business acumen and position yourself as a trusted guide to digital success
- Explore which emerging technologies your organization needs to leverage now to stay competitive and prepare for the future
- Find out which key technologies – including cloud, AI, IoT, virtual assistants and blockchain – you should be paying attention to, and there they are heading next
Communications Manager, Avolution E: email@example.com
Follow @AvolutionAbacus on Twitter, or LinkedIn
The conference hashtag is #GartnerEA
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
- Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
- Choose an industry standard framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific metamodel
- Analyze architectures using metrics and algorithms, create future state architectures and roadmaps
- Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a cloud-based web app.