By analysing enterprises using quantitative metrics such as total cost of ownership, performance, availability and agility, employing techniques such as Discrete Event and Monte Carlo simulations, ABACUS 3.0 allows the user to build and trade-off multiple scenarios to determine the optimum solution.
Building a complete enterprise model in ABACUS across people, processes, and technology can be streamlined using data integrations. Practitioners can automate data imports from existing MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Access databases, and MS Visio drawings.
Sporting a new look-and-feel, ABACUS 3.0 also boasts a wealth of great new features including:
- A fully-featured dockable user-interface including advanced controls for easy operation
- An optimised 2D drawing and layout tool
- Sophisticated and rapid 3D visualisations
- Customisable icons
- Seamless integration of unlimited Undo and Redo
- Optimisation of evaluators to derive quantitative metrics