Please register your interest below:
Once registered, you will receive the latest updates, agenda and links to join
Digital Enterprise Architecture Summit 2021
Wednesday 2nd June, 09:00 BST | 11:00 TRT | 16:00 SGT | 18:00 AEST
Emerging from COVID, how can enterprise architects position themselves to accelerate rapidly in the 2020s? What are the megatrends and drivers? How can you be ready to build roadmaps as scenarios change?
- Top skillsets for hybrid work & world
- Connectivity and Security
- Architecting APIs & Integrations
- Scenario Planning & Multiple Roadmaps
- What work can Analytics & Machine Learning do for you?
Working with Network Rail on their latest project, Target 190Plus, discover how Roland and his team have utilized their architecture approach and roadmapping techniques to build an effective business case towards sustainable railway signaling from 2024 and beyond. Helping provide the capabilities to efficiently support decision making, measure change and reduce costs.
Communicating value is a skill that all successful architects need, and the best are constantly improving the way they work. In this presentation we’ve pulled together successful tactics from global EA deployments which you can add to your toolkit as you bring stakeholder on board with ABACUS and enterprise architecture. We will cover:
- Knowing your audience and their needs
- Leading productive scoping sessions and update meetings
- Prioritizing use cases that deliver value
- Creating outputs that communicate value
With great amounts of data comes great responsibility. By transforming your repository into a single source of truth, you help avoid data silos and allow business leaders to make informed data-driven decisions. During this webinar, Mark Harrison will explore the key steps which Enstar, a leading global insurance group, used to harvest their data into an effective EA repository helping to create value and master their data.
- Creating a roadmap for onboarding and adoption of an EA repository
- Building an effective metamodel for business, application, data, and technology
- Tips for managing data sources, data harvesting and integration processes
- Establishing value: deciding on key metrics and outcomes
Suncor Energy, a leading Canadian energy company, provides sustainable, trusted energy to millions each day. The architecture team at Suncor recognized the potential business value in creating a digital twin, or a virtual counterpart to their real-world system. This presentation will identify best practices for incorporating a digital twin construction into existing business processes and how to find value across your organization. Key Questions addressed:
- How do I achieve a digital twin in ABACUS?
- How do I link Solution Architecture up to Enterprise Architecture context?
- How do I relate strategies through details of my model?
- How do I incorporate data from different sources into a unified model?
Using the tools of Service Design – including Customer Journey Maps and Service Blueprints – alongside Business Architecture can be a powerful way to plan improvements to the enterprise. More than ever, these two disciplines need to integrate. Dr Christine Stephenson, Chief Architect at Penrod will discuss:
- How to use Customer Journey maps to understand the Customer Experience
- Using Service Design and Capability Planning methods within Business Architecture: Service Designs represent Outside-In views and Capability Planning represents Inside-Out views, together these are views of the Business.
- Bringing these together to provide a future view and design for colleagues.
Everyone loves a quiz! Join from the comfort of your couch and match your wits against fellow Enterprise Architects across the Asia Pacific.
Successful digital transformation can help transform an organizations structure helping to improve IT strategy, processes, and services. Join Kuwait Finance House (KFH), a leading pioneer of Islamic banking, and Imperitech, a Market Leader in EA and Governance Services who will explore their Digital Transformation journey diving into the four key steps they used for successful adoption, the challenges they faced and the solutions they used to overcome these.
Algorithms are everywhere, from online banking to social media. They provide a powerful way to analyze data and predict patterns. They also help busy professionals maintain and control data and avoid time-consuming manual inputs and calculations.
- During this webinar we will identify when algorithms can be most useful:
- What are the most popular and effective algorithms?
- How can you use them to your advantage?
- What are the best technical and financial calculations to automate?
- Exploring the benefits of bespoke no-code algorithms – and how these can be implemented with ease
- Using algorithms for automations helping to save time and provide accuracy, and to make tasks more efficient
With the rise of digital collaboration, it’s more important than ever to consider the best way to present data. Intuitive dashboard classification and navigation can help your organization make smarter decisions, faster. Darryl Mullins of Canadian Tire, a leading automotive retail chain, presents his best practices for creating informative and easy to use dashboards, helping his team achieve high-speed success.
- How to use links to quickly navigate to other dashboards
- The benefits of making dashboards & reports more user-friendly
- Using pre-made global filters so users have clear & automatic access to data
How can Enterprise Architects prepare for the future? What does your team need to stay ahead of the curve? Join our panel of industry leaders where they’ll be discussing some of the top emerging EA trends for 2021. Topics also include:
- How to manage digital transformation and technical debt
- Common challenges in operational resilience
- Modelling Business Processes and Supporting Technology
Form a team with your colleagues – or engage in some friendly workplace competition – for Avolution’s Enterprise Architecture Pub Quiz! Test your EA knowledge and relax with a refreshing drink from the comfort of your home office. Join the fun and the chance to win an exciting price!
Grab a coffee and join this session to meet with peers and like-minded professionals. Discuss and share common challenges and solutions related to the Consumer and Retail Industry. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Where is the digital enterprise architecture summit?
It’s online. Join from the comfort of your office, boardroom, or home. Links and access details will be provided once the agenda is announced.
How do I gain access?
Registering your interest for the event will give you the opportunity to access all sessions. Once the full agenda has been announced, you will be notified and given the opportunity to join each session of interest.
Will I receive a recording of all sessions?
Yes. By registering you will automatically be included in a follow-up email that includes recordings of all live sessions. You can expect to receive that email within a week of the event’s completion.
Will I be able to ask questions to the presenters?
Yes. You will be able to ask any questions during the live Q&A at the end of each session.
What language will the presentation be in?
All presentations will be conducted in English.
Who are Avolution?
Avolution produces the ABACUS toolset, used by over 3000 organizations worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy. ABACUS users can move quickly, collaborating on centralized data, building models and roadmaps, and running algorithms to predict the outcomes of strategies and report with rich visuals and dashboards. ABACUS is available either on premise or as a cloud-based tool for modeling, analytics and data visualization.
Let’s Get Social
Continue the conversation and join a strong community.
Share peer-to-peer expertise on strategy & execution, explore detailed guides, and catch-up on video tutorials. From getting started, to best practices, in-depth solutions, and advanced enterprise architecture techniques.