About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South Africa and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Support Assistant to join our EMEA team based in London. This role will provide technical support directly to our customers and serve as liaison between customers and internal technical experts.
To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with great communication skills and the ability to give clear instructions.
Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
Previous experience is preferred, but not essential. This could include roles such as: Applications Support Analyst, Helpdesk, IT Support, Application Support, or Technical Support.
This role offers the chance of great career progression and the opportunity to expand responsibilities, so we also welcome applications from recent graduates willing to gain practical experience in their field of study.
We offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere that allows highly motivated people to excel.
- Analyse, resolve, and manage customer support issues (first line support), while building on-going relationships with our client base
- Guide customers in software installation
- Create user accounts and licenses
- Assist with software documentation
- Provide resources regarding technical tasks such as installation and scripting
- Upgrade software on customer’s servers when requested
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Great customer service skills with logical problem-solving ability
- Good written and verbal skills with sound command of English
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive and prioritize in fast paced environment
Knowledge of Windows servers and SSO methods would be a plus.
The Support Engineer can expect to work within a team of talented and passionate professionals, a fantastic working environment, flexible working, birthday leave and much more.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.