About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South America and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry bodies. Be part of a smart, friendly team and benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for a smart, driven and experienced Software Consultant to work from our Central London office. Expect a varied role working as part of a dedicated team that provides consulting, implementation and pre-sales support to a diverse set of clients and prospective clients in the EMEA Region.
In this exciting role, you will have many opportunities to travel and work directly with our global client base, attend and support our trade shows and conferences.
You will have a wide range of responsibilities across the full life-cycle of our business functions, including:
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company’s solutions and demonstrate how they can be applied to solve business needs.
- Analyse and identify customer’s business requirements and implement the company’s solutions with customer project teams and in pre-sales Proof-of-Concept scenarios.
- Deliver on-site training for clients.
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Assist product development to test new platform features and functionality.
- Participate in internal process improvement initiatives.
- Utilise critical problem-solving skills to define and execute solutions for internal and external clients.
- Provide technical support through to your clients.
To qualify… You will need to be a knowledgeable and technically savvy Software Consultant / Implementation Consultant / Business Analyst or similar who is passionate about driving positive outcomes, loves all things tech and who can demonstrate:
- Ability to build relationships while managing customer’s expectations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team, without supervision when necessary.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Eagerness to develop a positive and consulting approach to training
The Software Consultant can expect to work within a team of talented and passionate professionals, a fantastic working environment, dress down Friday, pension, private healthcare, flexible working, birthday leave and much more.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.