About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South Africa and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Product Marketing professional to join our Asia Pacific team based in Sydney, Australia. You will have the opportunity to quickly become a key player in the company’s marketing campaigns, focusing on activities in Australia, across the Asia Pacific region and also globally. You will also contribute your digital marketing, copywriting, and design skills, helping to drive product visibility and sales.
In this role you can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne, and be office or home based with some office contact.
- Position our product as solutions for our customers and partners
- Designing collateral for online campaigns and events, both digital and print
- Work as part of the team which delivers high quality online events and conferences
- Create and schedule rich content for social media channels. Maximise SEO and use analytics to monitor traffic
- Work on mailers and e-newsletters and promotional materials
- Copywriting and content marketing
- Working on website management, campaign analysis and marketing data
You have a Business, Marketing or similar degree and are looking for an opportunity to build your career. You will have already some experience in a similar role. You have a positive, can-do attitude and are familiar with marketing tools, programs, and workflows.
Your skills include:
- A good knowledge of design software e.g. MS Publisher, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator / Creative Suite and video production software
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong verbal and written skills. Experience writing online marketing copy a plus
- High levels of attention to detail with a results-orientated problem-solving attitude and an ability to manage competing priorities effectively
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- A genuine interest in technology
You may also have:
- Experience contributing content to websites, using databases and mailing lists such as MailChimp, SalesForce, and automations and integrations
- Understanding of or exposure to enterprise software and analytics platforms
- Website coding knowledge of HTML and CSS and Content Management Systems
- Some experience with video editing software such as Adobe Spark and Premier Pro
You can expect to work within a team of talented and passionate professionals, a fantastic working environment, flexible working, birthday leave and much more.
Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.