Pre-Sales & Support Engineer (Enterprise Software)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
About the Company
The best of all worlds: Join Avolution, an Australian highly regarded Enterprise Software house, established as an industry leader within the Gartner Magic Quadrant and other independent industry bodies. You can be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive our global growth. Benefit from our culture which is welcoming, pragmatic, collaborative, and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for tech-savvy, smart and driven professionals to work as part of our Sales team while also providing support to a diverse set of clients and prospects in the APAC Region.
In this exciting and varied role, expect to identify and develop sales opportunities, contribute in submitting written Tender responses (e.g. RFPs, RFIs, Questionnaires), attend network events, trade shows and client meetings, deliver effective product demonstrations, create sales briefs for quotation and anything else necessary to grow revenue and drive the business forward. You will also provide technical support through to existing clients and serve as a liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modeling / Business Mapping Software market.
If you are interested in building a career in the Enterprise Software industry and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, kick-start your career with us – we’re looking to hire great talent, just like you!
To qualify…. You will need to be a confident, energetic and enthusiastic Pre-Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Support Engineer, Software Solution Sales, Technical Sales, Presales Architect, Software Solution Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or Engineering preferred), or equivalent combination of education and on-the-job training.
- Experience in a Helpdesk / Tech Support (Level 1-3) / Pre-Sales Engineer / Business Development role, ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment;
- An ability to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events.
Proficiency in platforms and technologies which are complementary to the solution is a plus, particularly: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio/C#/VB.NET, Subversion, and XML.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture and Modelling
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF, MoDAF, BPMN and BMM
- An interest in or studied a unit of either Economics, Business Statistics, or Data Analysis
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.