About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South Africa and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for a German and English-speaking, tech savvy and skilled Pre-Sales / Consultant (Enterprise Software), either based in the UK or in mainland Europe that can work remotely/ from home.
You will work alongside our Pre-Sales, Sales and Services teams and be a key contributor to complex sales processes, working closely with our prospects in mainland Europe to ensure our best in class platform is successfully sold. Expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative and strategic approach to maximising sales and the opportunity to really progress your skillset and career path.
Joining as a Pre-Sales / Software Consultant you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific customer requirements, recommending optimal ways for solution deployment, and delivering implementation services. Whether you are working alongside the Sales and Services teams, working closely with our prospects and partners, or providing professionals services to existing and new customers, you will be making a major contribution to the company’s growth and success within the European territory (expect to cover Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland).
We require a confident, energetic, and enthusiastic professional who works well individually as well as part of a cross-departmental team environment and must enjoy the pace, variety, and rewards of working for a scaling high-growth tech company.
- Act as a point of contact for existing and potential customers within assigned territory
- Identify local business opportunities and challenges
- Present our products and services to prospective customers
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions
- Work closely with salespeople and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales quotas
- Support the Sales Team with deep product expertise, answering RFPs when required, conducting in depth POCs and product demonstrations
- Collaborate with Sales, Pre-Sales and Services teams from different territories to share best practices and support a cohesive approach
- Represent the company in EMEA as a technical expert and at key conferences or other marketing events
- Be the point of contact in the business for prospects and customers who have technical and product questions
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understanding and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market.
To qualify… You should be a Pre-Sales Representative / Sales Engineer / Software Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Fluency in English and German languages (spoken and written)
- Experience in both Pre-Sales and post-sale delivery roles, ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment, assisting in driving sales and user adoption in key accounts
- An ability to deeply understand the client’s existing environment, documenting findings and delivering demonstrations to key stakeholders (business and technical) to drive deals forward to meet demanding deadlines
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; ideally with experience in delivering product training
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events (when allowed)
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-Sales / Software Consultant wanting to progress their career with a highly regarded software house within a rapidly expanding industry.
In return expect a fantastic OTE and other benefits, be part of a smart, friendly team and much more.
Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.