Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant (Enterprise Software)
Location: Luxembourg (Remote)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
About the Company
The best of all worlds: We are a highly regarded Enterprise Software house established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports, with offices in London, Virginia and Sydney. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for a multilingual Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant (English / French / German speaking) to work alongside our Sales and Services teams and be a key contributor to complex sales processes, working closely with our prospects to ensure our best in class platform is successfully sold.
With the advantage of initially working from home (prior to opening an office) you can expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising sales and the opportunity to really progress your skillset and career path.
Joining as the Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant you will be responsible for presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell the products. Whether you are working alongside the Sales and Service team, working closely with our prospects or providing professional services to existing or new customers, it will be down to you to drive the business forward within the European territory (expect to cover Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, France and Switzerland).
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understand and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market.
You should be a Pre-Sales Representative / Sales Representative / Pre-Sales Consultant / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / B2B Sales Manager / Sales Strategist / Sales Consultant / New Business Manager / Sales Account Manager / BDM / Sales Engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Fluency in English, French and German languages (spoken and written);
- Experience in a Pre-Sales / Sales role ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment, assisting in driving sales in key accounts;
- An ability to deeply understand the client’s existing environment, documenting findings and delivering demonstrations to key stakeholders (business and technical) to drive deals forward to meet demanding deadlines;
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Pre-Sales / Sales Consultant wanting to work from home and looking to progress their career with a highly regarded software house within a rapidly expanding industry. In return expect a fantastic OTE and other benefits, be part of a smart, friendly team and much more.
The remuneration is negotiable based on experience.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.