.NET Developer – Graduate
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company:
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, an Australian highly regarded enterprise software house, established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a dynamic, smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to help drive global growth. Benefit from our culture: pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role:
We have an excellent opportunity, with great career prospects, for a .NET Developer to join our APAC team and work with some of the largest organizations across the globe.
We have a history of developing long term relationships with graduates who have the right attitude, skills, and enthusiasm.
If you are interested in building a career in the Enterprise Software industry and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, kick-start your career with us – we’re looking to hire great talent, just like you!
- Design and implementation of new software features to specified requirements
- Locating and fixing defects
- Contribute to user acceptance and release testing
- Necessary documentation at relevant steps in the process
In addition to working on traditional desktop software, there will be opportunities to work on web applications including ASP.NET and MS SharePoint based applications, along with Systems Administration tasks.
You have recently graduated with a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree and looking for practical work experience.
Your skills include:
- Proficient in software development concepts and practice
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming with .NET
- Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills coupled with knowledge of object-oriented design principles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative and an ability to work without supervision when necessary
Ideally you will also have:
- Knowledge of web programming practices, approaches and technologies, particularly ASP.NET, Microsoft SharePoint, agile development, and/or automated testing tools
All applicants must have the right to work in the Australia. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.