About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South Africa and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for a tech savvy Knowledge Manager to join our global Software as a Service (SaaS) company. In this role you will be based in London. Expect a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the services, customer success, sales and marketing teams to understand their needs and the needs of our customers, and to develop a broad understanding of our products and how they are used.
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understanding and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market.
Joining as the Knowledge Manager you will design and maintain a knowledge management infrastructure to organize our technical documentation content and make it accessible and searchable for internal audiences, delivery partners and customers.
On a day-to-day basis expect to create and keep up to date customer-facing and internal content for a range of audiences, from end-user guidance to detailed technical documentation of our processes, and tools used internally and by our delivery partners to design, implement, deploy, and test our products for customers.
- Creating, curating, and maintaining documentation content that enables our customers and partners to configure, install and maintain our products, and that enables other members of the company to understand our ABACUS platform and do their jobs more effectively
- Helping to build processes and frameworks to ensure our documentation content remains accurate, up-to-date, useful, and findable
- Classify and organize our existing knowledge and content, and use it to ensure new and existing content can be easily found and accessed by users
- Identify gaps where knowledge is not documented or captured and help to fill those gaps
- Manage the quality of existing documentation and content created by other teams in the business by creating and implementing processes and standards for reviewing content
- Help to build company-wide documentation and knowledge management standards and practices and foster their use
To qualify… You will need to be a confident, energetic and enthusiastic Knowledge Manager / Content Creator-Producer / Digital Marketing Specialist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- An analytical and technical mindset with the ability to grasp technical concepts and understand complex software
- A can-do attitude and ability to work from own initiative with sound judgement and clear decision-making attributes
- Attention to detail, particularly when it comes to grammar, syntax, and writing style
- A proven track record of communicating with audiences with a range of technical skills and backgrounds
- Demonstrable experience in knowledge management, particularly in categorizing and organizing technical content
- A good working knowledge of software for producing short-form video, documents and presentations. This might include the Adobe Suite, Premier Pro, InDesign, Photoshop plus PowerPoint and Publisher.
- The ability to bring together clear and helpful guides and documentation from discussions with colleagues and existing content. This will involve writing, editing, structuring, and an eye for clarity, and different learning styles.
- Understanding of knowledge management best practices and their application to technical documentation content
- Excellent command of written English, able to write in a clear and engaging way without sacrificing technical accuracy
- Highly motivated, responsible, and adaptable nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships
You can expect to work within a team of talented and passionate professionals, a fantastic working environment, flexible working, birthday leave, medical insurance and much more.
All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.