Government Sales Consultant (Enterprise Software)
Location: Washington, DC / Flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Virginia, Sydney, Singapore and London, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, nurturing, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for a tech savvy Government Sales Consultant (Enterprise Software). Expect a fantastic opportunity to take a consultative, strategic approach to maximising sales to Government entities for a ground-breaking software house.
Specific product training will be provided but you will have an in depth understand and knowledge of the Enterprise / SaaS / Business Intelligence / Business Modelling / Business Mapping Software market as well as experience selling to the federal government and an understanding of the government procurement process.
Joining as the Government Sales Consultant (Enterprise Software) you will nurture new and existing clients, guiding them through the sales process. On a day-to-day basis expect to gather business intelligence, develop your sales strategy, attend network events & trade shows, identify and develop sales opportunities, attend client meetings, deliver effective sales presentations, create sales briefs for quotation and anything else necessary to grow revenue and increase market share within the Government vertical.
To qualify… You will need to be a confident, energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / B2B Sales Manager / Sales Strategist / Sales Consultant / New Business Manager / Sales Account Manager / BDM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Sales / Business Development / Account Management role ideally within an Enterprise / Business Intelligence Software environment and for Government agencies/ entities;
- A proven track record in building a strong business pipeline and converting sales;
- An ability to thrive and prioritise in fast pace environment;
- A love for great customer service and goal-oriented relationship building;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature;
- A willingness to travel to meet clients and attend trade events.
This opening also presents an excellent opportunity to for a Sales Executive looking to progress their career to a full Business Development Manager / Sales Consultant role with a highly regarded software house within a rapidly expanding industry. In return expect a fantastic OTE, private healthcare, birthday leave, be part of a smart, friendly team and much more.