Finance Manager (Part-time)
Location: Melbourne / work from home with occasional face-to-face meetings
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
About the Company:
We are looking for an experienced Finance and Business Support Manager to join our global Software as a Service (SaaS) company.
Reporting to the Executive team, this is a hands-on role responsible for a range of day to day financial administration duties and all periodic financial accounting and management reporting.
In this exciting role you will be based in Melbourne but will work from home with occasional face-to-face meetings. This role is part-time, working 3-4 hours each day.
- Working with external bookkeepers to maintain integrity of the group and regional general ledgers, including reconciliations and calculation of accruals, bank reconciliations, and month end financial accounting while ensuring compliance with accounting standards.
- Undertake payroll and all associated administrative / compliance functions around payroll.
- Manage all vendor payments and invoices
- Prepare management and financial reports monthly.
- Assist with the periodic statutory and year-end financial reporting requirements
- Prepare business budget modelling scenarios and ensure SaaS metrics are accurate and up to date
- Assist with other general administrative support where required
Your skills include:
- At least 5 years’ experience in bookkeeping and finance management
- Experience using Xero and Spotlight Reporting
- Able to thrive under a dynamic and agile work culture
- Able to drive initiatives forward and work independently
- Excellent communication skills especially around financial and accounting concepts
- Fluent English
All applicants must have the right to work in the Australia. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.