Customer Success Manager (CSM)
Location: Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, an Australian highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, London, and Virginia, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other independent industry bodies. You can be part of a smart, friendly team and benefit from our culture which is welcoming, pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
You will be ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of customers. As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success while building strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor. You’ll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate to enterprise, to some of the most known organizations across the globe. You will be as passionate about Avolution as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
Customer Success Manager Responsibilities:
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services, ensuring retention;
- Manage the complete customer post-sales lifecycle, initially developing success plans by establishing critical goals, metrics for success, potential issues/roadblocks and long-term recommendations; then aiding the customer in achieving their goals;
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- Learn the ongoing priority projects for customers, their expected deliverables and assist in project managing them through to successful completion;
- Conduct workshops and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges;
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Avolution’s best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient;
- Advocate customer needs and escalate customer issues interdepartmentally;
- Proactively spot and correct any issues with the Support Team that could affect customer satisfaction or retention;
- Recognize a pattern of behavior or product limitations that are preventing the customer’s success;
- Work with the Development team to enhance the product and ultimately help customers in achieving their goals and success;
- Detect, report, forecast and mitigate churning risk;
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities;
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Marketing Team to create new or refine existing onboarding materials;
- Travel on occasions as required.
- Experienced in customer-facing, customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization;
- Able to demonstrate involvement in project management, change management, and/or creating project plans and roadmaps;
- Familiarity working with enterprise customers and executives;
- Able to communicate complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise;
- Background in IT-related roles or an interest in the changing IT landscape is a definite bonus;
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem-solving;
- Self-motivated and resilient;
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption;
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships;
Ideally You Will Also Have:
- Experience in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture and Modelling;
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF, MoDAF, BPMN and BMM.
Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.