Location: Remote or Tysons VA, USA / London, UK / Sydney, Australia
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
About the Company
The best of all worlds: Join Avolution, a highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices globally including Virginia, Sydney, and London, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and by other industry bodies. Be part of our innovative and international company and benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager / In-house Legal Counsel / Commercial Technology Lawyer to support the management, sales and customer success teams across the Americas, EMEA and APAC Regions, providing legal advice on commercial contracts, including SLAs, framework agreements, tenders and related documentation.
In this varied role, you could work from one of our offices in Virginia (US), London (UK) or Sydney (Australia) or be based remotely / work from home.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts (including software agreements, framework agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing agreements and consultancy agreements) with customers, suppliers, contractors and partners;
- Work with the management team to implement and manage legal and compliance processes and practices within the business;
- Undertake contract management duties, as and when required, to ensure that the business has a clear understanding of the contracts it has in force, and the obligations contained within them;
- Assist with general corporate matters such as risk management, lease agreement, employment contracts and delivering general company / commercial legal advice.
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated commercial experience in contract management or equivalent role
- A team player who can communicate clearly and effectively to non-legal managers to inspire confidence in their professional and commercial judgment
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements within similar business environments
- Be articulate, credible and have integrity
- Ability to work on own initiative and delivery within timescales
- Fluent English
Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.