Location: North Sydney, Australia or remote / work from home
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded Australian Enterprise Software house. With offices in Virginia, Sydney, and London, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and by other industry bodies. Be part of a smart, friendly team and benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to support the management, sales and customer success teams across the APAC, Americas and EMEA Regions, providing legal advice on commercial contracts, including SLAs, framework agreements, tenders, and related documentation.
In this varied role, you could work from our office in North Sydney (Australia) or be based remotely/ work from home.
While this role is full-time, we accept applications from candidates that are interested in a part-time role working 5-6 hours each day. Flexible working options will be discussed as necessary with suitable applicants.
- Draft, review and negotiate a range of commercial contracts (including software agreements, framework agreements, confidentiality agreements, purchasing agreements, and consultancy agreements) with customers, suppliers, contractors, and partners;
- Work with the management team to implement and manage legal and compliance processes and practices within the business;
- Undertake contract management duties, as and when required, to ensure that the business has a clear understanding of the contracts it has in force, and the obligations contained within them;
- Assist with general corporate matters such as risk management, lease agreement, employment contracts and delivering general company/ commercial legal advice.
Skills / Experience:
- Demonstrated commercial experience in contract management or an equivalent role
- A team player who can communicate clearly and effectively to non-legal managers and inspire confidence in their professional and commercial judgment
- Experience of negotiating commercial agreements within similar business environments
- Be articulate, credible and have integrity
- Ability to work on own initiative and delivery within timescales
- Fluent English
Avolution is an equal opportunity employer.