Business Development Manager (Enterprise Software Sales)
Location: London/ South East / Home Counties: Flexible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded enterprise software house, established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture: pragmatic, collaborative, technically excellent – and a true meritocracy.
About the Role
Work flexibly based out of our offices in central London, or a satellite office in the south east. You will bring your experience in SaaS and enterprise software sales to respond to RFPs, tender submissions, conduct presentations and software demonstrations. You’re likely to be both technically and commercially adept, and can quickly identify how the company’s products will streamline and optimise processes and technologies for customers.
Travel to meet with customers, to attend trade shows and conferences, and join the team to socialise and celebrate.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Prioritising and pursuing a wealth of opportunities from global organisations, dealing chiefly with CIO-office and director level at 30B+ companies and large government organizations.
- Take a resourceful, service-driven approach to building our customer portfolio of largely SaaS deployments. Enjoy identifying and closing deals of £50K-£500K and over.
- Are looking for a team who love working with data and analytics and aim for high technical standards and great customer experience
- Appreciate a flexible and sensible approach, which allows you to contribute at your highest level
- Have a dedicated, conscientious style when guiding prospective customers, working in tandem with our skilled consultants, product specialists and support staff
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- A proven track record in selling B2B / enterprise software (min. 2-3 years’ experience)
- Experience presenting to and persuading groups of up to 20 people
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)