Associate Consultant (Enterprise Software)
Location: Sydney, NSW
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Remuneration: Negotiable based on experience
About the Company
The best of all worlds: Join Avolution, an Australian highly regarded Enterprise Software house, established as an industry leader within the Gartner Magic Quadrant and other independent industry bodies. You can be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to help drive our global growth. Benefit from our culture which is welcoming, pragmatic, collaborative, and technically excellent.
About the Role
We are looking for smart and driven professionals to work as part of a dedicated team that provides consulting, implementation support and Pre-sales to a diverse set of clients and prospects in the APAC region while supporting our team in obtaining ongoing opportunities to develop their professional skills.
In an exciting software consulting career, you will have many opportunities to travel (Overseas and within Australia) and work directly with our global client base, attend and support our trade shows and conferences and you will have a wide range of responsibilities across the full lifecycle of our business functions.
If you are interested in building a career in the Enterprise Software industry and have a ‘can-do’ attitude, kick-start your career with us – we’re looking to hire great talent, just like you!
Associate Consultant (Enterprise Software) Responsibilities:
- Develop in-depth expertise in the company’s solutions and demonstrate how they can be applied to solve business needs.
- Implement the company’s solutions with customer project teams and in Pre-sales Proof-of-Concept scenarios.
- Deliver on-site training for clients.
- Contribute in submitting written Tender responses e.g. RFPs, RFIs, Questionnaires etc.
- Serve as liaison between clients and other internal technical experts and convey customer requirements to Product Management teams.
- Provide technical support through to your clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or technical field, or equivalent combination of education and on-the-job training.
- Able to travel overseas as required by the role.
- Self-motivated, comfortable and responsible in a position that grants autonomy.
- Proven or demonstrably outstanding communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Proficient in platforms and technologies which are complementary to the solution a plus, particularly: MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Visual Studio/C#/VB.NET, Subversion, and XML.
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture, and Modelling.
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF, MoDAF, BPMN, and BMM.
The remuneration is negotiable based on experience.
All applicants must have the right to work in the Australia. Avolution is an equal opportunities employer.