Enterprise architecture at Gartner ITXpo Orlando: Discount code available
August 03, 2017
The 2017 ITxpo in Orlando, Florida – now in its 27th year – continues to be “the world's most important gathering of CIOs and senior IT executives”.
Predictions and future trends
Last year, Gartner announced their Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017 at ITXpo in Orlando, and we’re keen to hear what trends are generating the most buzz for 2018…
If you’re attending: discount for delegates is available now
Avolution will again be exhibiting at the Gartner Symosium/ITXpo 2017. We’re delighted to be able to offer you an exclusive Discount Code. To take advantage of this, please register at the Gartner ITxpo website here. If have you are already registered with Gartner you will simply need to enter your credentials, however if you have not yet registered, there is also an option to 'Create Account & Register.' Once you have signed in/registered, you will be directed to a page asking for a 'Promotional Code'. Here you will need to enter our exclusive discount code SPSYM9 (The discount is equivalent to $450 off the standard ticket price and will be applied at the checkout).
Enterprise Architecture in demand
A pre-event Gartner survey of ITXpo attendees has found that over 30% of CIOs and executives plan to increase their enterprise architecture spending over the next 6-12 months.
New EA tools: deliver value with scenario analysis, algorithms and data visualizations
Avolution will be showcasing the latest release of its leading modeling and analytics tool ABACUS at ITXpo. Avolution’s Dr Tim O’Neill said:
“New tools and techniques have increased the speed at which enterprise architects can deliver value. Demand for architectural intelligence and roadmaps from CIOs and executives is rising. Cost and risk algorithms now allow us to tackle legacy rationalization and application portfolio management quicker than ever. And EAs are able to provide the comprehensive scenario analysis covering systems, processes and business portfolios needed to keep critical systems running efficiently.”
Mastermind and Guest Keynotes at the Gartner Symposium ITXpo 2017 include:
• Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce
• Clayton Christensen, Professor, Harvard Business School
• Andy Jassy, CEO, Amazon Web Services
• Amy Cuddy, Social Psychologist, Professor, Harvard Business School
• Don Tapscott, Author and Influential Management Thinker
• Matt Watkinson, author of The Grid: The Master Model Behind the Success of Every Business (Including Yours) (2017) and The Ten Principles Behind Great Customer Experiences (2012)
Plus download a free 30-day trial of ABACUS by clicking the TRY ABACUS button.
ABACUS is used by companies worldwide to manage enterprise architecture, IT and business strategy and digital transformation. ABACUS users deliver insights and value quickly:
• Import data in minutes from SharePoint, Excel, Visio and other sources
• Choose an industry standard framework or metamodel or configure an enterprise specific metamodel
• Analyze architectures using metrics and algorithms, create future state architectures and roadmaps
• Report with rich visuals including heat maps, treemaps, timelines, lifecycles, capability spaces, trade-off diagrams, charts and dashboards
ABACUS supports Enterprise Architecture (EA), Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM), Business Process Management (BPM), Customer Experience (CX), Solution Architecture (SA), IT Service Management (ITSM), Business Intelligence (BI), and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). It is available either on premise or as a cloud-based web app.